I bet...

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited September 2008 in Pro race
...we can't go for 3 days without mentioning the words, "Lance", "Armstrong", "LA", or making some other reference to him.

I, for one, am fed up of the pointless squabbling which is currently being played out on here.

Can we do 3 days, boys and girls?
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    Your right theres 5 differant topics on the Race page about the man you speak of
  • Who?

I don't read them as Im not a fan of his and sick to death of hearing about him.Cycling was here before him and will be after him.Its noticeable a few of the regular posters have dissapeared because of it.
    Its great to see Nicole Cooke become campione del mondo
    I thought she might end up like Ben Swift just outside the medals but what a great year for British cycling.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    3 Days?

I'd settle for 3 hours. The behaviour on both sides has been less than edifying.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Good idea. Even I can do that. I hope. :wink::wink:

Dennis Noward
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    This is the area of the forum dedicated to professional cycling and one of the main stories in the sport at the moment, if not the main one, is Armstrong's return. It would be articificial not to talk about it.
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    andyp wrote:
    This is the area of the forum dedicated to professional cycling and one of the main stories in the sport at the moment, if not the main one, is Armstrong's return. It would be articificial not to talk about it.

Exactly but are so many topics necessary?
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    LOL, and I'll bet you can't go 3 days without clicking on a link that's about lance. Or did you not know that was an option? :roll:
  • dennisn
    JC.152 wrote:
    Your right theres 5 differant topics on the Race page about the man you speak of

What? What man? Who sre you talking about? I think this guy could become as popular a web figure as Chuck Norris. Chuck is some kind of a "cult" thing among college students
    here in the states.

Dennis Noward
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    God not freaking Chuck Norris, those jokes are amazingly unfunny
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    dennisn wrote:
    []

I think this guy could become as popular a web figure as Chuck Norris. Chuck is some kind of a "cult" thing among college students
    here in the states.

Dennis Noward

chucknorris3.jpg

Not just in the states his cult thing is over here too in schools
  • dennisn
    JC.152 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    []

I think this guy could become as popular a web figure as Chuck Norris. Chuck is some kind of a "cult" thing among college students
    here in the states.

Dennis Noward

chucknorris3.jpg

What's the deal with Chuck being this "cult" figure? Am I that out of touch or that old or both that I don't know what's happening? :? :? I know. Dumb question.

Dennis Noward
  • dennisn

Thanks for setting me on the right path.

Dennis Noward
  • JC.152 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    []

here in the states.

Dennis Noward

chucknorris3.jpg

:twisted: I'd like to see him try that with my dogs. They'd rip his foot off and batter him to death with it.

Then ram it up his ar$e :twisted:

Not a nice way to go, I think you'd agree :wink:
    'How can an opinion be bullsh1t?' High Fidelity