If music be the food of love...

secretsam
secretsam Posts: 5,098
edited September 2008 in Commuting chat
...what's your afternoon snack? I'm working from home and doing something dull, so am listening to some Kraftwerk...

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• "Cough" Rhianna, :oops:
    FCN 11, Hmmm
  • Littigator
    Littigator Posts: 1,262
    "Cough" Rhianna, :oops:

I can't believe you even posted that!

Top of my playlist is a compilation at the mo....Modular presents Leave Them All Behind 2
    Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Xfm just played Massive Attack, can't place the track now but it was good, will have to go home and dig out Blue Lines now
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • Given the option something soothing like EinAudi is a favourite... Diviniere is poised to be played at the moment
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • I wish I could listen to music at work. :cry: My old phone had a big light on it which lit up when it rang, then stupid IT did a stupid 'upgrade' and my light is gone.

I have been humming 'run like hell' from The Wall to myself all day...
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    Feist at the moment
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    edited September 2008
    Littigator wrote:
    Top of my playlist is a compilation at the mo....Modular presents Leave Them All Behind 2

The first of those was pretty good, had no idea there was a new one. Hit the shops after work methinks.

I've got some Swedish band, Sambassadeur on repeat at the moment. Sublte Changes is great.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    I wish I could listen to music at work. :cry: My old phone had a big light on it which lit up when it rang, then stupid IT did a stupid 'upgrade' and my light is gone.

I have been humming 'run like hell' from The Wall to myself all day...

I use ear pud headphones at work and just put one in. Doesn't do much for the music quality, but means I can listen to music and still hear the phone/coworkers.

I'm at home listening to Elbow's Seldom Seen Kid at the moment
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    Basshunter for me I would say, Rammestien too. If ever I get the chance at work, which I don't but I just play the songs in my mind, it is like a party! hehe
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • secretsam
    Attica wrote:
    Xfm just played Massive Attack, can't place the track now but it was good, will have to go home and dig out Blue Lines now

Like a bit of the Massive's, 3D's a man of exceptional taste, supporting the same footie team as me (or is it the other way round?)

Hum me the first line and I'll name that tune!!!!!

• attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    dum de dum de doobity doo
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    "Shoplifters of the World Unite" by The Smiths is going round in my head at the moment. I can listen to music, at least during the two days a week when my colleague who shares my office isn't here, but I tend not to as I find it a bit of a distraction.
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    I find my colleagues distract me from listening to music.
  • Littigator
    Littigator Posts: 1,262
    _Brun_ wrote:
    Littigator wrote:

The first of those was pretty good, had no idea there was a new one. Hit the shops after work methinks.

I've got some Swedish band, Sambassadeur on repeat at the moment. Sublte Changes is great.

The second one is an absolute scorcher and I've just bought the first one off of Amazon for 6 quid....kerching!
    Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6
  • secretsam
    Attica wrote:
    dum de dum de doobity doo

Hmmm..."Safe from harm"

Have now switched to "Murder Ballads" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Good thing I'm not on the road after that lot :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: