Staying up for Shanaze?

Capo
Capo Posts: 439
edited August 2008 in Pro race
Okay, it's not road cycling but then again this seems to be the one part of the bikeradar forum that is bothered about the Olympics.

One of the advantages of working freelance is that I have been able to watch all the road and track events so far.

Actually, make that a disadvantage, because I've done b*gger all work the last couple of weeks :oops:

Anyway I do have some work to do now so I am going to crack on with that the next couple of hors and then watch Shanaze hopefully go for gold.

Gotta say that I sympathised with her road rash earlier - quite sweet how during her interview she made sure to tell her mum back home in Crewe that despite the crash she was still alive :)

Hopefully I'm not the only person staying up for this though :?
Can\'t drive, won\'t drive

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    might set the alarm and get up very early.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    nicklouse wrote:
    might set the alarm and get up very early.

It's only an hour off isn't it?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    my EPG shows it on at 06:00 on eurosport? while SVT1 does not list it!

so i have no idea.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Capo
    Semis at 0200 and 0230 BST (Shanaze goes in the second I think), Final at 0300.

Should be live on BBC1.
  • Capo
    0155 BST - BMX postponed till tomorrow due to dangerous track :cry:
  • Blonde
    Blonde Posts: 3,188
    Capo wrote:
    0155 BST - BMX postponed till tomorrow due to dangerous track :cry:
    That explian why there was nothing on the Olympics news about it this a.m. Saw the 'highlights' yesterday though, including that mass pile up for the lads, though I'm not sure that a pile up or Read's crash were highlights exactly! Shame that Read's Mum couldn't be there to see her, like Hoy's parents who were present at the track events.