Routes in East Yorkshire?

owen_MTB
owen_MTB Posts: 222
edited August 2008 in Routes
<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
Anybody know any good trails/routes near Hull or that area?
cheers [:D]
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

Comments

• Not really. When I do ride locally it tends to be round Brantingham and the Wolds, but I'd rather drive up to Dalby or somewhere for a decent ride.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">We live in the unhappy shadows of skyscrapers freight trains and malls</font id="size1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">We live in the unhappy shadows of skyscrapers freight trains and malls</font id="size1">
  • AvMan
    AvMan Posts: 9
    I agree with Mr flyingMonkeycorps on this one, local evening ride round the wolds, further afield i prefare the peak district, keep to the bridleways though.i imagine its a bit wet this week!

i have just got my new ride after my bike been stolen so will be out on it soon lookout for a flying all black pace.

Jon

Pace RC300 Stolen GGGUUUTTTTEEEEDDDDD
    Pace RC300 Stolen GGGUUUTTTTEEEEDDDDD
  • tomxc
    tomxc Posts: 139
    DEPENDING ON HOW FAR YOU WANT TO TRAVEL, YOU COULD TRY WILLINGHAM WOODS JUST OUTSIDE MARKET RASEN...BUT I WOULD BUY A ORDANANCE SURVEY MAP BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF TRAILS THAT LINK UP BUT YOU WONT NO THER THER IF YOU DNT HAV A MAP... :)
    up, up, up, down, up, up, down, up, dowwwn...yep sounds good to me :)
    http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/ ... MG0201.jpg
  • daz650
    daz650 Posts: 17
    hi all new to this and read on here about skidby raywell ect are these sign posted routes or just ride where you want

cheers daz
  • scak456
    scak456 Posts: 55
    Some stuff aroun millington.

HTH
    SK
  • I tend to do a loop from Brough up Spout Hill and off towards Raywell round the back of Raywell and then back via Nutwood with a few variations usually about 15-16 miles all bridleways. After being at Dalby a few weeks ago I think I will tend to go there more often as it's only 1.25 hours away.
  • I tend to do a loop from Brough up Spout Hill and off towards Raywell round the back of Raywell and then back via Nutwood with a few variations usually about 15-16 miles all bridleways. After being at Dalby a few weeks ago I think I will tend to go there more often as it's only 1.25 hours away.