Painless Bruise

Jaba666
Jaba666 Posts: 69
edited August 2008 in Health, fitness & training
A week last monday I was charging around Cannock Chase and came an almightly cropper on that bit of North Shore (showing off). The result of my closer inspection of the local vegitation was a heavy impact to my left shin.

During the following week the swelling slowly went down but on the following Sunday I noticed a bruise had appeared on the instep of my left foot. I say a bruise coz it looks like a bruise but there is no sensation of pain. In the last few days various areas of my left foot have shown signs of bruising. Still no pain but it looks almost like a minor sprain.

Is it possible that the two are linked..??

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    yip.

my legs seem to come up in a variety of strange bruises that don't hurt, a few days after conducting thorough and close vegetation inspection!

Small ones about the size of a 5 or 10p piece, and not particularly dark...more brown
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Dr_Death
    Dr_Death Posts: 1,262
    The bruise slowly sinks by gravity so you end up with bruises in the dependant parts of you that don't hurt coz they are far from the original site of injury.... Completely normal
    Steve

Trust me, I'm a doctor!

http://www.vimeo.com/DrDeath