Cornwall riding trails

jimbridgeman
jimbridgeman Posts: 2
edited August 2008 in Routes
Hi im looking at riding up through Cornwall and I was wondering if anyone knew if the West coast national trail is any good for this? I'm looking to get some good views and have a relaxing ride really. If you have any information could you please email me at jimpunker@aol.com as I rarely have access to a PC with internet and recive emails to my phone.

Thankyou in advance.

Jim

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    I live in Cornwall and am not aware of the West coast national trail! :?:
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • j_l
    j_l Posts: 425
    They only surf in Cornwall not MTB, eh Matt :wink: . :lol::lol::lol:

It says you can only ride on the Tarka trail in North Devon but that is really gay, I say fuck em ride where you like and have fun :D

Quote "Users:: 100% for walkers, 8% also available to either cyclists or horse riders; however only the Tarka Trail cycleway section (North Devon) offers a continuous length for cycling (21 km/13miles)."

the right to ride is where it's at 8)
    I'm not old I'm Retro
  • it is just the costal path so it will be ok but it wont be specifically for MTB so it isnt going to be anywhere as good as places you have probaly been to before
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    NS Holy 2009 :D
    Saving for Full Sus...