RFHol3.jpg

RFHol2.jpg

RFHol1.jpg
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• graham_g
    graham_g Posts: 652
    Superb! I'm kicking myself for not picking one of those up when you first posted about them!
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Thank you! I have to say that for 50 quid it has to be the best cycling VFM I've ever bought! It rides much better than I expected - especially off-tarmac (the big tyres I guess). The 6 speed revo-shift Shimano changes at least as well as MUCH more expensive stuff I've used.

It would be heavy for a commute folder - but idael for sticking in a car for occasional, unplanned, use. Or just for popping to the shops - not a tea-leaf magnet!

They still come up on th'bay.
    d.j.
  • Dickie
    Dickie Posts: 1,489
    Looks nice where you were Dave. Folders good too. £50 only gets you 2 decent tyres!
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Short tour of France, Rob - and it was nice! Top is the Atlantic-side of the peninsular which forms the southern edge of the Gulf of Morbihan, middle Nort-sur-Erdre (north of Nantes), bottom one of the lakes in the re-forested areas near Sille-le-Guillaume (NW of Le Mans).

The first and the last of those three were parts of France we've never been to in maybe 6-8 "tours" over last 36 years - don't know why! The Morbihan/Sarzeau area is very nice - tho' I suspect absolutely packed (with French tourists!) in the season.
    d.j.