Devil Ride - Full!

FondoMan
FondoMan Posts: 85
Hi all - just a quick note to say that the Devil Ride filled up last week a month ahead of time, so thanks to everyone who has entered :D

We won't be operating a reserve list as withdrawals were taken into account in setting the entry limit of 500.

Joining instructions, bike numbers, etc will start to go out in the post next week - 10 days or so later than originally planned as we delayed them while deliberating on the addition of the second "Little Devil" route, but still well ahead of the day. Any last minute alterations, together with additional info such as Google map links, will be posted on the event website at http://www.cyclosportives.co.uk

Cheers, Phil.

Comments

• Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    I am looking forward to this Event. Me and my brother(Richyboy) are heading down to Wales for our 2nd sportive in that neck of the woods this year.
    Brian B.
  • JamesB
    JamesB Posts: 1,184
    Is that the Richyboy who started this all off on cyclosport forum with what about a c`sport covering The Devils Staircase? I hope you both enjoy the outcome and the route :D
  • Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    JamesBwmb wrote:
    Is that the Richyboy who started this all off on cyclosport forum with what about a c`sport covering The Devils Staircase? I hope you both enjoy the outcome and the route :D

Its is - The one and only. Looking forward to this event as my bro says it will be great and the people who are running are spot on.
    Brian B.