FAO John - Two Wheels Good Ride today - Sunday 6th

Clip me in
Clip me in Posts: 89
Hi John,

Hope the rest of the ride was good today that was the furthest and fastest I've riden for a long time so really took it out of me.

I wanted to check how you and your cannondale is? And to offer to pay some or all of the repair costs for the new Record lever as I did cause you to fall.

I have a bruise on my ribs but that aside the bike & I are okay.

Let me know

Best
Paul

Wearing lycra will not make you go faster.

Comments

• jonathan r
    jonathan r Posts: 88
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for your concern and your offer, don't worry these things sometime happen. I think it was a 50 - 50 case of blame.

I to felt a bit stiff the next day, but am fully recovered.

Anyway hope to see you out again, or if its not raining on the Dunwich Dynamo.

Jonathan
  • Clip me in
    Clip me in Posts: 89
    Jon,

That's good of you, thanks. I'm not riding on Sunday as I'm at Lords for the Test. But as long as the weather is fine I'll see you on the Dunwich.

Best
    P

Wearing lycra will not make you go faster.
  • insomniboy
    insomniboy Posts: 30
    as an irregular and now some week absent TWG rider, it's been a while since I caught up with any of you, but how many of you are doing the Dunwich? I was expecting to do it solo, but it would be good to find a few familiar faces.

Tom
    I\'m not doing laps, I\'m looking for the way out.
  • jonathan r
    jonathan r Posts: 88
    Hi Tom

I believe four TWG riders are doing the DD. Some should be meeting outside the crouch end shop at 7:45 and meeting outside the pub on the park.

Some should have a two wheels good shirts on.

Jonathan