A new Doctor....? (Who Spoiler)

SteveR_100Milers
SteveR_100Milers Posts: 5,987
edited June 2008 in The bottom bracket
Seeing as David Tennant was zapped tonight, and indeed if he really is regenerating, then who is Next? Maybe Christopher Ecclestone seeing as Billy is back.

Still not sure about catherine tate, even if she has got an unexectedly large rack....

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Didn't Tennant just sign a new contract for £1 million plus? That would suggest he's going to carry on in the role. At one point they focused in on the Doc's severed hand - I'm guessing that that'll have something to do with it. Perhaps they'll grow a new Doctor from it.

Anyway, the Doc's already had his 9 regenerations so they'll have to come up with something. Tennant's first words as the Doctor were, "Oooo, new teeth." so they've got something in the pipeline.

I thought that it was a really duff episode - they tried to cram too much into it and the story got kind of lost. It ended up looking like a long trailer.

Maybe next week'll make up for it.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Crapaud wrote:
    Didn't Tennant just sign a new contract for £1 million plus? That would suggest he's going to carry on in the role. At one point they focused in on the Doc's severed hand - I'm guessing that that'll have something to do with it. Perhaps they'll grow a new Doctor from it.

Anyway, the Doc's already had his 9 regenerations so they'll have to come up with something. Tennant's first words as the Doctor were, "Oooo, new teeth." so they've got something in the pipeline.

I thought that it was a really duff episode - they tried to cram too much into it and the story got kind of lost. It ended up looking like a long trailer.

Maybe next week'll make up for it.

Didn't or did he??
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I may have jumped the gun, but
    scotsman wrote:
    Doctor Who star set to get £1.3m to stay

BBC is rumoured to be ready to pay David Tennant a massive £1.3 million to carry on as Doctor Who.

The Bathgate-born actor is expected to be offered a new deal worth up to £100,000 per episode.

And he could also be offered other drama projects in a bid to keep him on board.

BBC bosses are desperate to stop the 37-year-old from quitting the show, which attracts up to eight million viewers.

One senior BBC source was quoted saying: "Everyone assumes David is quitting but that's not the case. We're hoping he will be back.

"The situation as it stands is that no deal has been discussed yet for the next series of Doctor Who. That, however, is about to change.

"David is brilliant in the role and naturally we hope he will continue. We're not considering anyone else at this time."

Tennant said: "I've been asked when I'm quitting since the first day I took the part. I've not quit – I've just not been offered another deal yet."

Last Updated: 26 June 2008 10:19 AM
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,700
    http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServl ... llpage.jsp

Starring David Tennant. I call shenanigans.
  • Lazarus
    Lazarus Posts: 1,426
    Not sure about david tennant but after years and years of wrangling and debates about what to do with my local town centre , it appears the daleks have solved everything by blowing it up on saturday night... :D:D:D
    A punctured bicycle
    On a hillside desolate
    Will nature make a man of me yet ?