Scales stuck at 15st 6lb

2»

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Some serious looking guys at that gym :shock:
    Reminds me of where I trained for three years in Swansea.
  • Pippen33
    Pippen33 Posts: 235
    colsa wrote:
    I used to meet people like you every weekend, and they all used to end up on the floor with their jaw seperated.

GODDAMN COLSA WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO FIT IN THEIR MOUTHS??? Have you separated surf-pratts jaw yet?

It wouldn't suprise me, we all know bodybuilders have dysfunctional pasts, and so you can ask if I was bullied at school, but were you bullied at home. Did your dad pack a punch? Strong as an Ox was he?

And you may have spent a long time in the gym, and busted your shoulders (haha) did you achieve anything??? So far you haven't mentioned any events. So NO.

Anybody can walk into a gym and start pushing weight. Not everybody has the option to go out buy a decent bike and climb a mountain whenever they feel like it.

Even a 6 year old can become a "bodybuilder", check out the strongest boy in the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrqV8IVorQ

So for all that time you spend in the gym, thinking you were a "BIG MAN", a tiny little 6 year old boy can do.

And onto you surf-pratt (matteboy / battyboy?) Before you start calling me a string of pi*s you need to read back to 3 Sep 2007.
    matteboy wrote:
    I used to weight 9.5 stone (5'8") and was superfit but skinny. Went gym mad and put on almost 3 stone in two years.
    Actually got a bit too heavy (I surf a lot -it got harder, as did running) and toned down to 11.5 stone where I am now. Always had a low bf%, but right now, it's REALLY low!

Have a nice day mr sutherland. How's the suzuki?

3-6-1975
    spammer
  • Surf-Matt
    Suzuki is fine as is the Vauxhall thanks.

So:

You dish out "advise/abuse" about bodybuilding but haven't ever done any and are built like a rake.

You just did some searching on-line of me - must have taken some digging as I haven't mentioned our car anywhere for a long time. That is very very sad.

You have decided to call me Surf-Pratt - I guess wit is another weakness of yours?

You have just laughed at Colsa for busting his shoulder -hmm, nice guy you are.

You have posted other moaning stuff all over this website - guess you are deeply unhappy.

Your bike (which is actually rather nice) has massive rotors - why? It's only having to stop the weight equivalent of a Northern Root Vole.

Now go away, have a little think about what you write on here then come back and try and CONTRIBUTE something rather than just posting up vacuous drivel.
  • Pippen33
    Hey, Matthew, you started it all with the calorie "DRIVEL". Again it was a simple, curious question, colsa gave a simple answer, but you had the get the last word in. You know matt, you're not god, so don't act like it. If you were as special as you thought, you'd be an olympic athlete, or professional surfer.

I notice you haven't replied to the quote I posted under your alias. I'm assuming it's because you've been annihilated at your own game and/or in denial.

I'd never posted a negative thread (excluding the avg 18mph @ xc) until you started.

And if you're insinuating that she's ginger, well actually its light brown in normal light, with a copper tone...
    spammer
  • Surf-Matt
    Yes I'm aware of not being god, but I DO offer my opinions of stuff I know about - weightlifting/fitness being one of them.

You offered no advice, just sniping, then got stroppy with Colsa, and then me. You calorie post was UTTERLY mis-informed and wrong - I pointed it out.

And the quote seemed utterly irrelevant - yes I put on a fair chunk of weight at the gym (between 19 -21 years old, over ten years ago) - AND?

Hey, I'll go onto a Football website (I hate football) and "offer" advice shall I?

No, I won't. Now run along little man and try and get some grown ups muscles fitted.
  • Pippen33
    NO. You started, I got defensive, you got obliterated.

Ditto about the football but bad example. I'm on an mtb forum, I love mtb'ing.
    surf-matt wrote:
    And the quote seemed utterly irrelevant

Erm, no. seeing as you were at one point 9.5 & 5, 8 which roughly I am! Lets say you had a bodyfat percentage of more than 5 (unless you can confirm, I'm assuming you did), that would leave you looking like a rake yourself, and me having a higher muscle mass than you. Meaning that I could confidently press the broom handle with the head attached, and you being spotted by colsa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMI9_Mj6_84

btw "acceptable" bodyfat percentage for an average adult male is 17-25%. That would leave me at roughtly 11.5, considered a healthy weight but failing miserably on the trail.

It's not how much you have it's what you do with it, and I do it more efficiently at 5%
    spammer
  • Surf-Matt
    You are a waste of space,

How old are you? 33?

I was 9.5 stone aged EIGHTEEN - i.e. a still growing teenager. And was surfing constantly as well as competing in Surf Life Saving contests - so rather fit.

You appear (I think) to be an ADULT yet are still a stick insect - seems you have TRIED putting on weight and totally failed - so have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Colsa and I have ACHIEVED good gains - Colsa much more so that me (I hit nearly 13 stone and it affected my martial arts and surfing so trimmed it off again) - you have achieved ZERO except that McCain factory on your shoulder. Apart from once taking creatine for a bit, I have never taken anything dodgier than lots of tins of tuna and raw egg whites. You can put on weight naturally - well WE can, Seems you can't.

And you said you were 5% bodyfat - now it's 11.5 - I'm well under 10% - so you're not even lean.

Obliterated? Methinks Mr Delusional is putting words in your head again. Now run along and see if you can do a single press up.
  • Pippen33
    surf-pratt wrote:
    You are a waste of space

That's funny, because 22% of the money I earn, is swiped from my pocket and put in the pockets of smack-rats, dole bums, and wetbags (I'm sure there's the odd, lazy, bum surfer in there). Hence the reason I'm running comps and not CARBON.

And as a growing teenager I'd have wasted you. I stood at 5'9 and weighed 10,5, still a very healthy weight. But since I took up mountain biking, covering thousands of miles per year, it was gradually shed. (TO LEAVE ME AT 5%, WITH A CURRENT TOTAL BODY WATER AT 69.9%) Beat that!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't tell me about achievement.

As I said, it's not how much you have, it's what you do with it.

And if you had read the reply properly, 11st 5lbs (not 11.5% bodyfat) is what I would weigh should I have an average bodyfat percentage.*

*And just a note, tinned tuna contains LEAD & MERCURY, which will cause impaired mental function. Seems it already got to you.

Aint no chip on my shoulder buddy.
    spammer
  • Surf-Matt
    Pippen - you are incredibly deluded. You think your pathetic weight is somehow good?
    You have the physique (but not the looks) of a heavy smoking female catwalk model - they also have almost no fat.

You would have wasted me as a teen? In what way? Is that you trying to be hard?! I was a competing karate brown belt by 14 years of age - I think you would have struggled somewhat.

You also think low weight = fitness. I suggest you don't try and do officer selection for the Marines. try any boxing or martial arts or try a triathlon.

You have nothing to contribute to this thread - nothing at all.

But somehow I look forward to your next post as once again, it will have me in stitches.
  • riggsy123
    riggsy123 Posts: 62
    I love this thread keep up the good work :lol::lol:
  • Surf-Matt
    riggsy123 wrote:
    I love this thread keep up the good work :lol::lol:

Me too :lol::lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Lots of handbags being thrown around here. Seems the best time to lock.
This discussion has been closed.