Extreme postman

tommansfield
tommansfield Posts: 2
edited June 2008 in The bottom bracket
Hi Everyone,

I thought there would be a lot of people on this site who will be interested in looking at this short film I have recently finished making.

It’s all about a postman who discovers his skills as a downhill mountain biker!

Click on this link to check it out:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x7i0aylmCHQ

I hope you enjoy it. I am very pleased to say it is doing the international film festival circuit this year!

All the best

Tom Mansfield

http://www.tommansfield.co.uk

Comments

• blorg
    blorg Posts: 1,169
    Nice film Tom, particularly liked the editing and credits, both start and end.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    :lol: I was rooting for the postie, you should have let him ditch the other chap :twisted:
    bagpuss
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Well shot. Keep up the good work.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • kafkathedog
    kafkathedog Posts: 242
    Tom,
    Nice production and editing

Will contact you through your website as my last post got deleted.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    No wonder mail gets delayed, the postcode and address on the package are mis-spelt and wrong, BS35 isn't central Brizzle :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • blorg
    blorg Posts: 1,169
    bagpusscp wrote:
    :lol: I was rooting for the postie, you should have let him ditch the other chap :twisted:
    I think that was the postie- you see him go though the transformation, he passes behind a tree and when he comes out the other side he's on the MTB.

On a slighly related note, I did a quite hilly 200km sportive here the other weekend (the Wicklow 200) and passed a guy doing it on a Royal Mail delivery bike. He wasn't going slowly either, he got ahead of me again at one of the controls!

PICT0029.jpg
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Saw a few posties dooing the Audi 100/Action Research Bristol to London ride on their post bikes in the times I've done it.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.