Fit lass in Richmond Park

radders89
radders89 Posts: 35
edited July 2008 in Campaign
I was riding home through the middle of Richmond Park yesterday evening (Thursday 26th June) at about 7pm, when a stunning lass with blonde hair rode past going the opposite way. She was dressed in all black on a road bike, and ive got to say she took my breathe away....Well, it was either that or the rather large fly that had just decided to bury itself in my throat lol.

Anyone else see her ?

Whoever she is she made my day! :wink:

Comments

• Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    She wasn't on a pink Pinarello was she?
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    Nuggs wrote:
    She wasn't on a pink Pinarello was she?

:D:lol::lol:
  • radders89
    To be honest I wasnt paying much attention to her bike.....
    :shock:

Though I think it was something similar to the naked carbon bikes such as Planet X etc.

Me thinks I wont be riding home through the park this evening as the heaven's have just opened and all my wet weather kit is at home! D'oh! No chance of seeing her!!
  • campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    radders89
    there was a thread a couple of weeks back about a young lady riding a pink Pinarello bike and a posse was out looking for her,hence the :lol::lol:

ps not a good idea to chat a lady up when out riding as you might be more out of breath than her :wink:
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    This thread is nothing without pictures... Radders, your mission should you choose to accept it etc...

:wink:
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    I'd definitely be riding that way if it was raining, PHWAOOORR!!! Hyek, hyek hyek (copyright Sid James 1963)
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    I think I know who she is...your right she's mint!!!
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • radders89
    I'll try and get a picture next time im in the park, though it may well mean I end up spending the nights in a police cell........Im sure it would be worth it! :D

Drewfromrisca who is she?????
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    Sorry it was wrong person!!! Thought it was a girl I worked with but it's not! :oops:

But she's a hottie! Wouldn't mind getting to know her :twisted:
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    Sorry it was wrong person!!! Thought it was a girl I worked with but it's not! :oops:

But she's a hottie! Wouldn't mind getting to know her :twisted:

How about a photo :shock: :shock:
    Justice for the 96
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Ahem. Dont go putting cameras in strangers faces, lol! Go on the photo forums and you'll see why :wink::lol:
  • owaingibby
    owaingibby Posts: 240
    I see this topic coming up to the top now and again and keep hoping that it's finally a photo!

Come on radders89 we want a photo and sharpish!!!