jellybellywmb
jellybellywmb Posts: 1,379
edited June 2008 in The bottom bracket
Keep your Atkins
Keep your Gi
Weightwatchers..... Pah!!

Just eat a dodgy prawn and get acute food poisening. :x

9lbs in two days job done target weight acheived :lol:

Seriuosly, I know it is all fluid and that but how can your body shed the weight of an average baby in 2 days!!
"BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

Comments

• where did you get it from? Could do with some rapid weight loss in any form and am quite partial to a prawn!

Gats
  • jellybellywmb
    I will send the wife round to cook your tea, defrosted my prawns under the hot tap apparentley.
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Nasty. Worst I ever had were some dodgy mussels. Not only did I shed a load of weight by shatting my insides out I went virtually blind during the process.
  • buddha
    buddha Posts: 1,088
    Can definitely recommend the dodgy prawn plan.
    Some years back I made the mistake of eating the in-flight meal on an Air Lanka flight. Was bed ridden for two weeks and lost over a stone !
    <center><font size="1"><font color="navy">Lardy</font id="navy"><font color="blue"> | </font id="blue"><font color="navy">Madame de Pompadour</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
  • jellybellywmb
    Lagavulin wrote:
    Nasty. Worst I ever had were some dodgy mussels. Not only did I shed a load of weight by shatting my insides out I went virtually blind during the process.

I had really bad blurred vision and passed out in the toilet at one point.
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Ah, prawns... The cockroaches of the sea. :wink:
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    ...get a tape worm for really good weight control...
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    If it gets on the list of banned substances than I will hold all of you responsible :twisted: . Keep a lid on it please, or put a cork in it at least :wink:.