spirulina

jmeadows
jmeadows Posts: 335
does anybody take or have taken in the past, spirulina? what do you make of it and would you recommend it as a good supplement/training supplement? :)
never hurts your eyes to look on the bright side of life...

Comments

• Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    If you have a reasonable diet no, tried it a while back and it did exactly chuff all.

Most things that work are what many of the pro's use and have questionable legality. :)
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • jmeadows
    jmeadows Posts: 335
    daz - my diets pretty darn good really mate, always looking for that bit extra though eh? wouldnt start anything dodgy though, took steroids for 2 years from 2002 whilst bodybuilding, slippery slope with a long hard road back- mentality and physically.
    thanks daz
    never hurts your eyes to look on the bright side of life...
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Well i find nac[n acetyl cysteine] pretty good, i find my recovery has improved, it's best to wait for h&b to have a special on it as it's £7.50 for 30 but was half price last week.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X