Focus Test Ride

buzz_ig
buzz_ig Posts: 32
edited June 2008 in Road beginners
Has anyone taken up the Wiggle 7-day test ride offer? Having test ridden a couple of "big brand" bikes this evening, I would be tempted to see how the Focus compares, especially if I really can send it back if not impressed.

At least now I know my size, so would be fairly confident ordering on-line.

Comments

• Neilth
    Neilth Posts: 31
    I've ordered a Focus Cayo from them, shown as in stock but delayed awaiting a part before they can ship ETA late next week.

However I havent ordered it under a 'test ride' scenario, as I'm not expecting to want to return it, but good to know the options there if I really dont like the bike when it arrives.

Neil
  • willbevan
    willbevan Posts: 1,241
    didn't think wiggle do that
    if you are not happy with your new bike, for whatever reason, you are welcome to return it for a full refund so long as it is still new and unridden. We will arrange a courier to pick the bike up from your address. Email bike@wiggle.co.uk with your order number and times when you will be there to meet the courier. Please note the following:

* unless faulty, a returned bike must be as new and unridden! Please ensure that the size is correct and that you are happy with the bike before riding it
    * the bike must be returned to us in the wiggle box it was delivered in, fixed in place with zip ties etc
    * once accessories have been fitted, they are no longer new and in a saleable condition so you will not be able to return them to us unless they are faulty
    * if we fit upgraded components to your bike, you will not be able to return the components or the bike to us unless they are faulty
    * you will need to pay the cost of returning the bike to us. For most of the UK, this will cost you £20 but for remote areas and the Irish Republic, the cost will be higher. We will confirm the exact cost and with you and you will be charged before we arrange collection.

Thats an extract from the site, doesnt look like what your saying?

If they do, can you link it as im tempted! As the one thing that puts me off is lack of test ride

Will
    Road - BTwin Sport 2 16s
    MTB - Trek Fuel 80
    TT - Echelon

http://www.rossonwye.cyclists.co.uk/