Heather Mills

Mark Alexander
Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
edited June 2008 in Campaign
£24m, :twisted:
Evil, manipulative little B***h.
She deserves nothing
I'm not normally interested but her conduct in the news disgusts me.
http://twitter.com/mgalex
www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    She deserves nothing, I don't think she's got a leg to stand on?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Mark Alexander
    She deserves nothing, I don't think she's got a leg to stand on?

groan!! :roll:

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • Parkey
    Parkey Posts: 303
    Why does this person even deserve the text I'm now typing?

She's done nothing of note with her life, she deserves none of our credit or interest.

I've got nothing against her as such, but I'd rather fame and media time went to people who have done something to deserve it. Ms Pendleton springs to mind, but that may just be habit on my part... :roll:
    "A recent study has found that, at the current rate of usage, the word 'sustainable' will be worn out by the year 2015"
  • Mark Alexander
    I thought about that too Parkey but I was curious whether I was alone in my opinion.

• SamWise72
    SamWise72 Posts: 453
    I'm surprised any of you care? It's just some bloke and his wife getting divorced. My missus got a payoff in our divorce that represented a much higher percentage of my net worth than this does. Why do we give a shit?
    MiniLogo-1.jpg
    http://www.velochocolate.co.uk Special Treats for Lifestyle Cyclists

From FCN from 8 (road bike, beard, bag, work clothes) to 15 (on my Brompton)
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    You marry someone, you get a slice of the "action", other than that I can't say I'm bothered.
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    Seems that the judge in his summing up came a whisker short of calling her a liar.
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    Does she deserve anything?Just compare it to any normal couple getting divorced. I too am divorced, my wife did not work and did not contribute one cent to the running of our home, i paid the motgage and every other bill, while she stayed at home to look after the two kids. As is normal, and if there is no pre- marrital agreement,when we got divorced she got half of everything, i had to buy her half of the house from her, even though she never paid a cent towards it.
    No, i am not moaning this is quite normal in a divorvce ,but compare that to Sir Paul and his ex. If you ask me he got off lightly. I am sure many will say oh, but we cannot compare a normal couple to a celeb couple like this, well ok who can we compare them too?Greetings Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • paul27
    paul27 Posts: 515
    24million

I"d have told her to hop it :wink:
  • top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    Whatever your views on this (and I have none re. the divorce and the settlement), surely its unfair to allow the publishment of her addresses though? Now she will be subjected to all the deadbeats wanting to stalk her and the owners of the previous addresses will have morbid ghouls turning up on their doorstep just to see what al the fuss is about.

Publicly publishing the address details puts her in danger and yet contributes nothing to the settlement. I think the judges actions seem vindictive.
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    £24m, :twisted:
    Evil, manipulative little B***h.
    She deserves nothing
    I'm not normally interested but her conduct in the news disgusts me.

So what about the fact that you have been duped by an evil manipulative press into beliving a figure that is totally incorrect?

What is your personal knowledge in this matter, you have just been duped ... how much more of your "knowledge" has been manipulated in the same way?

How refreshingly naive!
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    If I had married Sir Paul (well, it would have to be a civil partnership! And I am not sure I could change my sexuality anyway!) I would look for my "pound of flesh" but I hope I would do so whilst maintaining my dignity. The reporting suggests that HM has not, but then we know the press loves to hate her. The thing is, Sir Paul is a national institution, so rightly or wrongly, sympathy would always lie with him, though the Judge's comments do suggest that he played this with a "straight bat". I have some admiration for him, not least because he bought a piece of Exmoor to prevent stag hunting, and funded the local hospital. I think in this case he let what was in his pants rule his head, but who can blame him! Many of us have done that.

I like the quote from PJ O'Rourke I heard on the radio. "Marriage? Next time I'll cut out the middle man and just find someone I hate and buy them a house" :D
  • carlstone
    carlstone Posts: 602
    Yes she should get something and 24 million is what the courts decided. A lot of McCartneys close friends and family did warn him but he chose to ignore them (personally he always comes over as an arrogant ar5e to me) so he only has himself to blame. Nobody forced him to marry the nutter (IMHO).

Its their daughter I feel sorry for, imagine being brought up in the middle of al this at least she is too young to notice what is going on to a large extent at the moment.

:D
  • Just a thought,

do any of you know her?

I dont, but i reckon i can EVER recall someone being given such a hard time by the press. A hatchet job of the highest order i'd say. For all i know she maybe stark raving mad and he may be god, but i'd rather my opinions wernt given to me by the press in such an obviously manipulated way. whatever she is, she isnt myra hindley, or beverley allit. But i think you'd be hard pressed to spot a difference in the type of coverage they get.

A simple example. it is possible to show a photo which shows people looking slightly mad/angry. To do this you choose one where the mouth is open and the eyes a little wider than normal, straight after blinking for example, or when the eyes are shut. Normally photo desks discard these precisely because they make the person look a bit mad. Every tabloid, (i did a swift check) had a photo of her on the front page, guess what...............yup she looked as mad as a box of frogs. please stop, think about this .....dont fall for it.

As an aside how many of you think this should have been the lead story on the bbc news???? To me this is gossip/entertainment.....News?? No, a disasterous editorial decision to my mind.
  • Mark Alexander
    I'm with you Andy, Having an understanding of photography. My opinions are based solely on words that have come from her mouth. Not based on the papers, nor on the photos.

Rules one through to 10 are DON'T INVOLVE THE CHILDREN.

• true mark,
    but i'm guessing that the spoken word can be manipulated in a similar vein, no?
    andy
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    Well they certainly manipulated the payment in print!
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    I don't think she's got a leg to stand on?
    She's got one.

She's hopping mad :shock:
  • Jonathan Ross claims she is unstable

But he could fix that with 3 beer mats.

:D
    Be nice to grumpy old men (or else!)
  • taking the p!ss out of peoples disabilities..........

nice
  • Mark Alexander
    taking the p!ss out of peoples disabilities..........

nice

as long as you can take the mick and laugh at yourself

• campagchris
    campagchris Posts: 773
    I'd give her something :roll:
    It takes two to tango and he aint a saint by all accounts.
  • Special K
    Special K Posts: 449
    She captured the public imagination by being so spectacularly vain, self-obsessed and deliuded. Taking "public opinion" (that's us) for granted to achieve such heights of hatred takes a special determination...

radix mallorum est cupiditas
    "There are holes in the sky,
    Where the rain gets in.
    But they're ever so small
    That's why rain is thin. " Spike Milligan
  • st68
    st68 Posts: 219
    i would haha :shock: bit late post even with one leg
    cheesy quaver
  • st68
    ah beer goggles [natures shades] :roll:
    cheesy quaver
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    She's nuts and scary...........is it wrong to fancy her? Do you think she takes her leg off when.....??
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • st68
    nutty just how i like em :lol: & if she didnt take it of i would :shock:
    cheesy quaver
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    Parkey wrote:
    Why does this person even deserve the text I'm now typing?

She's done nothing of note with her life, she deserves none of our credit or interest.

I've got nothing against her as such, but I'd rather fame and media time went to people who have done something to deserve it. Ms Pendleton springs to mind, but that may just be habit on my part... :roll:

Yes she has, she made £24,000,000 doing nothing, remarkable.
  • weyayeman
    weyayeman Posts: 1,141
    She deserves something,just for having to listen to him singing in the bath :D
    How son yee divent need gaan doon the Pit,coz thas plenty coal in the coal hoose