Avram Grant

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited May 2008 in The Crudcatcher
First manager to do the treble , 1 lose the league . 2 lose champions league 3 lose his job :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comments

• rrsodl
    rrsodl Posts: 486
    Well, I don't like the guy much and I hate Chealsea but it doesn't make me happy the man got the sack.

Rick
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    John Terry's fault then! He gets blamed for everything else... so much flak. If only he was as deaf as that post he hit...
  • jeffers696
    jeffers696 Posts: 328
    i thought he was a good manager, he dident even get a full season. what can you say the mighty reds are just too good
    Specailized Enduro 08 - Beast
    OnOne 456
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    At any other team in any other league, his first season in charge would be classed as a success. 2nd in league, 2nd in Champions League! Nowt wrong with that as far as I'm concerned :shock:
  • Anonymous
    Footy is a fickel mistrist and a dodge russian owner is worse . Sure he'll get a job in the league man city might be looking, any how COME ON LEEDS
  • Dowse40
    Dowse40 Posts: 102
    Thought this was all about bikes not puffta soccer. :roll:
  • Father Faff
    Father Faff Posts: 1,176
    It is about bikes - Avram has been told to get on his bike! The question is what sort of bike would Avram ride? Maybe a Focus Fat Boy, a Marin Rift Zone, or, if you really don't like him that much, a Cove Handjob.
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
  • Anonymous
    We're in the pub anything goes mateypalbuddychum ! ! ! :roll: :roll: mines a stellaaaaaa
  • rrsodl
    rrsodl Posts: 486
    mozzle wrote:
    At any other team in any other league, his first season in charge would be classed as a success. 2nd in league, 2nd in Champions League! Nowt wrong with that as far as I'm concerned :shock:

When you have players like he had, coming second in every competition is not a great success really.

Rick
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Someone had to get the blame, I thought he had a decent set of results though. Apparently Man City are in for him.
  • RRSODL wrote:
    Well, I don't like the guy much and I hate Chealsea but it doesn't make me happy the man got the sack.

Rick

I didn't at first, but warmed to him over time, especially in his last few press conferences. It was always going to be hard and it didn't help that he inherited Mourinho's squad, but was useless when it came to tactics and squad selection.

JACKS2TS- Come on Leeds? *snigger* :lol:
  • hastings
    hastings Posts: 206
    football is the only job in the world where the manager gets fired for the employees incompetence and not the other way round...........I dont understand