Market for rotor shims???!!!

scotttomo
scotttomo Posts: 531
edited May 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Was just wondering how many people you think may use rotor shims? Would it be worth while for me to make some and sell them in the readers ads? Could i be onto something or would it be alot of hassle with no market and not much reward? All opinions and comments welcome :)
Thanks,
Scott
"If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    SCOTTTOMO
    Hope already make some as do syntace http://www.syntace.com/index.cfm?pid=3&pk=757

and the market is small.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • scotttomo
    oh bugger just testin the water :D . I knew bout people makin them but could knock sets out for a tenner which i think is cheaper than hope and syntace, but just wondered if anyone on this fine forum could benefit from my services, and make me some cash :lol:
    Cheers for the info though nick :D
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    watch out for patents.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • scotttomo
    my parents know nothing of it :lol:
    Oh patents, fair play, a little more research is in order i think :oops:
    Thanks again for the info and a possibly serious legal whooping :lol: