Holiday destinations

mozzle
mozzle Posts: 100
edited May 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Really struggling to think of destinations where to go on this years holiday. Has anyone got any suggestions? Thinking of going to Chile for some kayaking and mtb'ing. Has anyone else got a suggestion of somewhere exotic?

Comments

• WillyM
    WillyM Posts: 18
    I would recommended Goa, India. I absolutely love that place with all my heart and end up going every year for a couple of months to take the edge of British winters. I manily say in the south where the atmosphere is more relaxed and laid back with big empty beautiful beaches, shacks located on the beach serving fresh seafood caught that morning with nice cold beer, Hmmmm A beer is like 50p a pint. To rent a 125cc Honda Activa is £1.25 a day.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    NZ if you can afford the flight, if not then Andorra. Personally if I was doing something vaguely dangerous (outdoor sports) I'd go somewhere with good medical provision. God, I sound like my Dad!
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Scuba diving in the Red Sea.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • cosworth
    cosworth Posts: 66
    Cancun, Mexico. been a few times to hotel RIU Cancun absolutely excellent.
  • passout wrote:
    NZ if you can afford the flight

Heh we loose about 120 tourists a year in 'the great outdoors' , though theres plenty of provision for safety if you want to go an do stupid things miles from anywhere in rugged country we dont stop you.