It's my birthday today!!

miss notax
miss notax Posts: 2,572
edited May 2008 in The Crudcatcher
21 again.... :wink::lol:

Stuck in the office (with the sun shining outside - booo!) but went for a lovely drive in my car this morning, munching my way through donuts, *ahem* working hard and out to dinner tonight with Chris :D

Sadly no time for mountain biking today but i'm guessing that it may feature in my pressies later!!

A totally selfish post but hey, it's my birthday SO IT'S ALLOWED!!

Sarah 8)
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc

Comments

• wheelbuckler
    wheelbuckler Posts: 134
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • dirtbiker100
    dirtbiker100 Posts: 1,997
    woop woop happy birthday! did you bring cake for all us forum members?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    happy Bday!!!

and now as said above.. cake give! hehe, let us know what shiney new toys you get!
  • miss notax
    Share my donuts? :shock: You must be joking :wink:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Happy Birthday!

Champagne.jpg
  • jeffers696
    jeffers696 Posts: 328
    sexual innuendo?! mabey lol
    Specailized Enduro 08 - Beast
    OnOne 456
  • Surf-Matt
    Jeffers - Exactly what I thought after posting.

Oh well, that might be a good thing - or not... :oops: :lol:
  • miss notax
    :lol::lol:

At my age... :wink:

• lexiekay
    lexiekay Posts: 379
    happy birthday, :D hope u enjoying the sunshine this evening. its great being 21 again!
  • jeffers696
    jeffers696 Posts: 328
    your only as young as you feel.

or

your as young as the person your feeling
    Specailized Enduro 08 - Beast
    OnOne 456
  • miss notax
    Bugger - that makes me even older :shock: :lol:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Off home in a sec for a nice glass of wine in my garden before going out :D

• miss notax
    Well - birthday additions to my mtb 'stuff' collection are a good practical watch (ie one that doesn't matter if it gets muddy / bashed!) and some clear glasses :D The glasses are actually a massive victory as I have a really narrow face and can NEVER find them to fit me!!

Oh, and also a neck brace for rally driving, a massive kite and an Armani watch :D

• lexiekay
    sounds like you've done well!
    rally driving? always wanted to try that.....!
  • miss notax
    It's fab - I co-drive for my other half :D He is the better driver and I am much better at staying cool, calm and collected and telling him where to go. Literally :wink: We compete in a BMW 3 series compact.

I'm all in favour of more girls getting into motorsport - it is a little male dominated to say the least!

• lexiekay
    sounds good... Having driven from Sheffield to London on Bank holiday Monday I reckon I could cope!
    And yes it is male dominated - much like mountain biking! Although I'm working towards a revolution.... :lol:
  • miss notax
    That's two of us on the case then :lol:

• Surf-Matt
    Noticed a lot more girls surfing this year - which is brilliant!

Girls in wetsuits are good. Blokes aren't.
  • lexiekay
    Since I got my bike, I've persuaded my house mate, two uni mates, two girls at work and my sister into the joys of mountain biking....!
    Its really funny the surprised looks we get from guys when out riding - don't think they're expecting to see a big group of girls out :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    I have seen 1 girl at a time, normally with there partners. a group a girls would just scare me and i'd hide behind a convenient tree...
  • wheelbuckler
    I would probably react in a similar fashion only I'd end up hitting the convenient tree and knocking myself out!
  • lexiekay
    you wouldn't really you'd like it!
    (although the sight of me in my shorts is enough to make anyone run and hide....)
  • Thewaylander
    im sure not Lexie.

But with my experiance of the laides..(not many good ones lol) i'd hide and peek round the corner a bit lol
  • lexiekay
    Now that would be scary - like a stalker in the woods.....!
  • wheelbuckler
    I would defo crash into the tree watching you in your shorts. Much better than seeing loads of sweaty blokes
  • Surf-Matt
    Quite a few girls in our MTB club.

Which is great 8) :D
  • Thewaylander
    where's your club mat?

and you cant be called a stalker if your running away, its just looking back to make sure my escape is complete!
  • lexiekay
    I'm not that hideous you know - running away is a bit extreme!!!
  • Thewaylander
    LOL well if your own your own i would probably say hi as you overtook me! lol, but with a group of ya, running is sensable i feel! >:o) but im easily intimidated at times
  • Surf-Matt
    where's your club mat?

and you cant be called a stalker if your running away, its just looking back to make sure my escape is complete!

The clue is in the link (Cornwall)!