Cycling as ubiquitous as cars..

sammygee
sammygee Posts: 4
edited May 2008 in Commuting chat
Anyone seen this campaign - In an Absolut World.

Yes it is by Absolut the Vodka people. They showcase 5 visions for the future and most voted for vision will be brought to life mid-year. One of them is to make parking stations for bicycles, the same as cars. Basically to create social and community support for more people to cycle into work.

Check out the campaign at www.inanabsolutworld.com.au

Cheers,
Sammy G....

Comments

• Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Yahay! 2 things I love brought together :-) Absolut Vodka (Citron, frozen in the freezer goes down far to easily!!)

Just put my vote in for it!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • sammygee
    Yahay! 2 things I love brought together :-) Absolut Vodka (Citron, frozen in the freezer goes down far to easily!!)

Good on ya for voting....

I do love my Absolut Citron too... got a bottle ready to bust open right now.. . : :P
  • Bassjunkieuk
    sammygee wrote:

Good on ya for voting....

I do love my Absolut Citron too... got a bottle ready to bust open right now.. . : :P

Hehe, sounds good! Does remind me tho I am running rather low at home :-P
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • voted.....btw Raspberri in our freezer.....I count it as one of my 5 a day ;-)
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Beluga Vodka or Russian Standard are what you should be looking for with Vodka... Russias best and runner up respectively.
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • magibob
    magibob Posts: 203
    Many years ago I worked in a Russian Band on a Russian cruise ship, (it's a long story :D ) they taught me how to drink their spirit of choice. Pepper Vodka!

Get a shot of Pepper Vodka, Ice cold, and a seperate glass of Tomato juice. Down the vodka in one, then a couple of seconds later follow it with the tomato juice. All the flavours mix somewhere in the back of your skull :D It is the ultimate party drink!

Pertsovka is the best, but Absolute Pepper is very close behind. It's just hard to get hold of because people don't know how to drink it properly, therefore don't buy it much :(

Andy
  • sammygee
    Magibob wrote:
    Many years ago I worked in a Russian Band on a Russian cruise ship, (it's a long story :D ) they taught me how to drink their spirit of choice. Pepper Vodka!

Get a shot of Pepper Vodka, Ice cold, and a seperate glass of Tomato juice. Down the vodka in one, then a couple of seconds later follow it with the tomato juice. All the flavours mix somewhere in the back of your skull :D It is the ultimate party drink!

Pertsovka is the best, but Absolute Pepper is very close behind. It's just hard to get hold of because people don't know how to drink it properly, therefore don't buy it much :(

Andy

Wow that sounds really good.... !
  • TheBoyBilly
    TheBoyBilly Posts: 749
    Bloody Alcopops! :roll: Get yerselves a real drink............Bombardier :wink:
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Not that i'm complaining here but I quite like the way the thread about cycling replacing driving has been reduced to a discussion about our favourite ways to drink vodka :-)

The Absolut Pepper with tomato juice sounds good, think I'll have to keep an eye out for a small bottle of that to give it a try, there's a few off licenses I know that might just stock the more obscure flavors so I'll have to give them a go!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5