Best £20 XC Summer Gloves?

ross_mcculloch
ross_mcculloch Posts: 478
edited May 2008 in MTB buying advice
I've got a fairly crappy pair of Microfleece gloves at the moment and I'm looking for some new full-length summer gloves that will stop my hands from aching and give a decent grip for under £20!

The Endura Full Monty Gloves are the ones I'm considering: http://www.dalescycles.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=14441

Can anyone recommend any others?

Comments

• The Spiderman
    The Spiderman Posts: 5,625
    Specilaized Ridge BG are very good.Had mine for 2 years and still great.
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo
  • papasmurf.
    papasmurf. Posts: 2,382
    yeah spesh ridge are good, I'd spend the extra onthe Gels though
  • So do the Ridge BG not come with gel?
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    661 Raji - I have no complaints about them at all.
  • I've got the fox incline gloves. I find they are comfy on the bike but keep cool with the airflow over your hands. There isn't much in the way of padding but I like the feel of them.
  • papasmurf.
    papasmurf. Posts: 2,382
    So do the Ridge BG not come with gel?

they only have a small pad, the gels have more padded area
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    Aldi have the cycle gloves in again from tomorrow £2.99 ,

If they are the same quality as last years gloves you wont get better, will have to see what they are like tomorrow morning .
  • i've got those endura full monty gloves...there alright but nothing special. although they are quite hard wearing, the lack of a gel pad on the palm lets them down in my opinion, especialy on a long ride.

i prefere the spesh ridge BG ones with the gel pads........infact i'm going to buy a new pair now!
  • WaterMonkey
    WaterMonkey Posts: 62
    661 Raji's and Troy Lee Designs XC gloves both get my thumbs up (and my fingers aswell !!)

Cool colours and super comfy... and I can actually type text on my phone with the gloves on... although sometimes come up with a few wafty words!