We Might As Well Win

vermooten
vermooten Posts: 2,697
edited April 2008 in Pro race
Apologies if this is old news but I've just discovered that Johan has a book coming out soon.

51I%2B1dlAWgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Notice that he has superglued his hand to his chin. No plans for it to be published in the UK, it seems, so looks like I'll be getting mine from over there..
You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Brian Smith and Anthony McCrossan were talking about this during cycling.tv's coverage of the Basque Tour... Brian didn't sound impressed at all. He said the book is geared more towards a non-cycling audience rather than knowledgeable cycling fans, so doesn't really go into anything in any great detail.

Think I'll give it a miss.
  • mooro
    mooro Posts: 480
    afx237vi wrote:
    .... geared more towards a non-cycling audience rather than knowledgeable cycling fans........

right up your street then Rubio? :D:D

sorry couldnt resist. never used emoticons before.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Rubio? Who or what on earth is that?

Just saying it might not appeal to some people here if Bruyneel spends half a chapter describing what the yellow jersey is...
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Frankly, you can get economy version, aloe version, moist version, twice-as-strong version, you can even buy it with floral patterns or pastel shades. So why spend your money on this brand of toilet paper? :wink:
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Does it come with perforations for every page?
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • mooro
    mooro Posts: 480
    afx237vi wrote:
    Rubio? Who or what on earth is that?

Just saying it might not appeal to some people here if Bruyneel spends half a chapter describing what the yellow jersey is...

Sorry Rubio is vermooten, in another life.....