tried but failed

delcol
delcol Posts: 2,848
edited April 2008 in Commuting chat
i suppose it had to happen soon.

was on my way to work last night popped into see my missus and daughter,, set off from her house as i joined the main road i could hear VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMM in the distance i loked right nothing coming i join the main road,.. i can hear the vroooooommmmm getting closer and closer i could just tell from the sound of the car it was chavs on tour..
i could tell from the way the engine was reving that he was trying to get close to me i had that gut instinct something was going to happen i kept my speed up and as i heard the car pull along side me i thought to my self pull left to the kerb which i did as i did this the car a blk corsa passed me and low and behold there he was the spasticated half bred mother foooooooker hanging out the pass window trying to slap me or push me off.
of course he failed cause i moved out the way as they went past me i didnt even react to them as they didnt really do any thing.. i didnt even get time to get the reg no as they were going to fast. i reckon they must of been going at least 50...
i been shouted at by inbred pig foooookers before i had things thrown at me to but never had anything like this,... i wont let it putt me off cycling but it does wind me up i mean its not as though we want to go to work is it, we only go to the job we hate so much casue it pays the bills and puts food on the table.. then to add insult some little fagott who's hard as does something like this behind your back,...
i blame mtv :wink::lol:

bring back capital punishment i say 10 lashes of the birch would make him think twice before he did this again..
rant over thanks for being that nice juicy ear to chew. :twisted:

Comments

• spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    delcol wrote:

was on my way to work last night popped into see my missus and daughter,, set off from her house as i joined the main road i could hear VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMM in the distance i loked right nothing coming i join the main road,.. i can hear the vroooooommmmm getting closer and closer i could just tell from the sound of the car it was chavs on tour..
    i could tell from the way the engine was reving that he was trying to get close to me i had that gut instinct something was going to happen i kept my speed up and as i heard the car pull along side me i thought to my self pull left to the kerb which i did as i did this the car a blk corsa passed me and low and behold there he was the spasticated half bred mother foooooooker hanging out the pass window trying to slap me or push me off.
    of course he failed cause i moved out the way as they went past me i didnt even react to them as they didnt really do any thing.. i didnt even get time to get the reg no as they were going to fast. i reckon they must of been going at least 50...
    i been shouted at by inbred pig foooookers before i had things thrown at me to but never had anything like this,... i wont let it putt me off cycling but it does wind me up i mean its not as though we want to go to work is we only go to the job we hate so much casue it pays the bills and puts food on the table.. then to add insult some little fagott who's hard as does something like this behind your back,...

bring back capital punishment i say 10 lashes of the birch would make him think twice before he did this again..

When you've calmed down, you may realise how stupid this rand makes you sound

Resorting to puerile and abusive name calling doesn't do anything to raise you above the level of those you appear to despise.

Now you've calmed down try thinking about your last paragraph.
    Do you know what capital punishment is? I'll give you a clue, its not usually carried out by using the birch
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    Oooh, nasty little swine!!! Glad you beat them like that, you owned them innit.

When I hear a car like this I tend to do a fear wobble a fair bit out into the road, they rarely dare to come close after seeing this. It does take a fair bit of confidence and timing to get it right and do it safely though.
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Nice one Spen

Quote the entire post above even though it's the first post in the thread, then have a go at the guy for venting his spleen on here rather than resorting to shouting and swearing etc at those who, lets not forget, could well have seriously injured Delcol with their childish antics.

I think you'll find it's actually quite a good idea to vent your spleen in this way rather than lower yourself to their level at the time.

As for Corporal vs Capital punishment, we all know what he means you pedalling pedant you.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • Roastie
    Roastie Posts: 1,968
    I can relate - I was knacked, climbing the last hill on my way home after about 30 miles of extended commute when some little fsckers whacked me on the arse from behind - not sure if it was the passenger or the rear view mirror - but it gave me quite a shock and also knocked me off balance!

Managed to gather it up and not fall - then I suddenly found myself sprinting up the hill for all I was worth, not sure what I hoped to achieve, but it all ended quite soon as lactic acid caught up and overtook with the red mist. :(
  • jusgray
    jusgray Posts: 154
    spen666 wrote:
    delcol wrote:

i been shouted at by inbred pig foooookers before i had things thrown at me to but never had anything like this,... i wont let it putt me off cycling but it does wind me up i mean its not as though we want to go to work is we only go to the job we hate so much casue it pays the bills and puts food on the table.. then to add insult some little fagott who's hard as does something like this behind your back,...

Resorting to puerile and abusive name calling doesn't do anything to raise you above the level of those you appear to despise.

Do you know what capital punishment is? I'll give you a clue, its not usually carried out by using the birch

What a pathetic reply that is, lets hope they dont try to push you of one night hey :roll:
  • Gambatte
    Gambatte Posts: 1,453
    +1 to Attica and Jusgrays comments.

Don't know why Spen was referring to South African currency tho?
    spen666 wrote:
  • dombo6
    dombo6 Posts: 582
    Do you know what capital punishment is? I'll give you a clue, its not usually carried out by using the birch[/quote]

It can be. Just takes a while and is invariably messy.
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    spen666 wrote:

It is possible to take one's self TOO seriously.

Say "fcuk". Go on. You know you want to.
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    ok so i got capital punishmanet mixed up :oops: :oops: :shock:

i should of said corporal punishment,. but im sure people got what i ment..

i cant see how venting my anger on a forum makes me a halfbred idiot like those in question,.. ok i admit that may be the name calling was a little immature but it made me chuckle when i thought of it,.. so if humour makes me on the same level as those i appear to despise ie a mindless thug a tearaway a chav then i guess im guilty.. so maybe i should go get my 10 lashes...

i suppose may be giving them a asbo or telling them they are naughty and not to do it again would stop this happening to others. and may be just may be these measures might stop all the other hoodies ect out there causing havock in towns and villages through out the country..

oooooppppppsssss there i go again sarcasim (humour) i must put up my hood and go smash a busstop or something,.. bring on my next 10 lashes. :wink::lol::lol:
  • thamacdaddy
    thamacdaddy Posts: 590
    I wouldn't worry about it DEL spen obviously has deep routed issues and you touched his nerve.

From your rant we can quite easily deduce:

1. You are not out of line calling these thugs exactly what they are in terms of mindless, small minded, thick as pig poo inbreds who have no understanding or responsibility for their actions.

2. That this rant in no way lowers you to the level of these pondlife as to do this you would have to remove the front half of your brain and take to using paris hilton or a footballer as your idol.

3. Spen is probably on his own in that opinion and I would probably hazard a guess that most regular commuters totally agree with you

Good job on avoiding the problem though although you can look back on it slightly light hearted it could have been serious. Keep the faith though nothing better than that cycle commute eh!!!!!
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    LOL, no Spen's actually a nice guy and quite normal. He does like winding up people and having pedantic debates, mind.
  • Shadowduck
    Shadowduck Posts: 845
    spen666 wrote:

In the immortal words of Buzz Lightyear, "You are a strange, sad little man. You have my pity."
    BentMikey wrote:
    LOL, no Spen's actually a nice guy and quite normal. He does like winding up people and having pedantic debates, mind.
    Nooooooo! Don't say things like that!

It's much more fun to think of him as Angry From Nottingham, hunched over his writing desk in a cardigan penning bile-filled letters to the Daily Mail.
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    I thought that Capital punishment was forcing people to move to Swindon - Chav Capital of the world!
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    BentMikey wrote:

Strangely enough Spen has gone very quiet, now call me pedantic but that's not debating.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"