Recovery drink recommendations

2»

Comments

• Skindog
    Skindog Posts: 26
    IMO If it's just recovery 2 tbl spoons whey, 2 tbl spoons glucose in water - job done..
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    I've just started using torq. its tasty and I've noticed that the next day the aches and pains are a little less.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • The best recovery drink is water. It's effective and, at least where I live, free -- it comes out of a tap.

There's no need to drink anything special after exercise particularly if you want to lose weight, unless your training is extremely rigorous, or unless you don't expect to eat much before you exercise again.

If anyone can show me any reliable, scientific trials that show any kind of benefit at all for electrolyte or protein drinks, I should very much like to see them. I think it's all a con.
  • phelim
    phelim Posts: 91
    sis rego chocolate is nice & easy to drink especially when cold. is the torq easy on the stomach.
    pjmcg
  • The best recovery drink is water. It's effective and, at least where I live, free -- it comes out of a tap.

There's no need to drink anything special after exercise particularly if you want to lose weight, unless your training is extremely rigorous, or unless you don't expect to eat much before you exercise again.

If anyone can show me any reliable, scientific trials that show any kind of benefit at all for electrolyte or protein drinks, I should very much like to see them. I think it's all a con.

Hi there.

Plenty of sleep too. That's when all the physiological good stuff happens. I call it vitamin z.

G'nght, Andy