Lycra

Jimmy55
Jimmy55 Posts: 2
edited April 2008 in XC and Enduro
Can anyone recommend some nice Lycra trousers for under £20, preferably £10!!

8) Cheers.

Comments

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Lidl did some recently, and Aldi are shortly getting bike stuff in, have a look. Quiate a lot less then a tenner too!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    have a look at these I have got quite a bit of dhb gear and its all good tough stuff

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/CategoryProduct ... &cat=Cycle
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • KonaMike
    KonaMike Posts: 805
    I can vouch for the DHB stuff,its not flash but it does the job !
  • Shadowduck
    Shadowduck Posts: 845
    +1 for dhb. I have two pairs of the Earnley lycra shorts, they're great for the price.
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • cjw
    cjw Posts: 1,889
    + another 1 for DHB. I've got 3 pairs (Earnley full length and 3/4 length for warmer weather and Marston for the colder weather) been wearing them for almost a year with washes after each ride (about 3 per week) and they still look as good as new. Good stuff... hence why I bought 2 more pairs after my first ones.
    London to Paris Forum
    http://cjwoods.com/london2paris

Scott Scale 10
    Focus Izalco Team
  • streako
    streako Posts: 2,937
    I use regular cycling shorts, with some running track pants over the top.

Something like RonHill tracksters can be gotten cheap if you look around.
  • Shimnolo
    Shimnolo Posts: 10
    What a coincidence .... you want some cheap shorts and my lady was just about to throw away a pair.
    Mine are, or rather were, Cannondale's finest and fitted my finely hewn torso like a coat of gloss black paint. Of course, after three years the leg grippers wave in the wind and the arse is so thin I have been arrested twice, but they're yours if you want. Just send nine quid postage.