First Quarter!

meagain
meagain Posts: 2,331
edited April 2008 in The bottom bracket
Three months gone. Weather ain't helped, but quite pleased witth 1,106 miles since 1 Jan. Only 346 in March - but was on hols for 9 days, so that's my excuse! Original target was 700 by now... so I'll just keep on pedalling!
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• yup its goig pretty well. Just back from end of quarter 2 day rest ready for the next. Clocked up 1200 miles in March which isn't bad considering I had 2 days off at the end one of which was a sunday which is usually my big ride day.

Have 24 days to beat 12,000 for the year - here's to some more good weather!

Gats
  • meagain
    I'd need to get both the engined ones out to match THAT! Respect!
    d.j.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Well done Dave . Gats will be more 1/"2 our age so if he can't do it now he never will!!!!!
    Mind you he will have to go some ,to better Pat Kenny of audax fame 30.000 in a year.
    bagpuss
  • I'm 31! That's pretty old.

30,000 a year! blimey thats a mileage worthy of respect for sure.

Gats
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    1100.9 so far this year. 394 for March.
    Had to take 9 days off in march as well due to a cold - still not quite right so will be keeping the distances shorter for a while yet. Damn bugs.
  • meagain
    "1100.9 so far this year. 394 for March."

Unlike January, I'm clearly not following you EXACTLY - but pretty close!

Gats, I can assure you that 31 is NOT, repeat NOT, "pretty old". At very nearly double that, I can tell you what "old" feels like - plain awful! Thank you for maknig me feel a lot less ashamed of my paltry total!
    d.j.
  • I'm impressed with some of the miles recorded by you guys.

I've done 994 miles so far this year. 449 miles of those were in March.
  • 1693 miles up to yesterday. 'only' 524 for march due to hols. Just caught a cold which i'm hoping won't disrupt things too much.
    pm
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    1937.5 miles ytd. Oh the joys of being self employed (or should that be unemployed) and livig somewhere with pretty much year round nice weather, but I did have to take 2 or 3 weeks off with a chest infection.
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • I think for the year I'm 3040 miles in since Jan 1 - riding consistantly 6 days a week. but my year runs from April last year so am about 10,477 in since then.

Looks like everyones doing good miles so far!

So I'm looking at over 1500 miles this month! ha ha ha not a chance!

Gats
  • Just over 600 for march. Nothing for January/Feb though due to injury.

Hopefully be getting in close to 1000 a month in the summer months.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015