help

bighit_bandit
bighit_bandit Posts: 7
edited March 2008 in The Crudcatcher
hey guys,a little help if you would.ive just got my cycle schem vouvhers through(leaving the money i saved for a new bike to be spent on a new DH rig :D ) and i was originally gona get an enduro,but now the remedy is about aswell,and the ex 8 feels great.i cant decide,anybody got any input? :?
what do you meen,"why didnt you use your brakes?" ?

Comments

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Get them all?
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • lol,in a perfect world,i'd love to.im already swappin the bighit for a demo.it would be nice to have the enduro and the ex8 tho
  • Pippen33
    Pippen33 Posts: 235
    Not a downhill bike in the slightest, but the enduro is worth every penny I paid and would recommend, never had any problems.
    spammer
  • BlackSpur
    The Remedy and the Fuel EX are not DH bikes either - The Remedy is an AM bike and the EX a trail bike. I would not attempt any DH courses on either really.
  • no sorry guys.i meant i had been saving for a long travel xc/all mountain bike but i got the cyclescheme now so usin that for the all mountain bike and usin the money ive saved already to buy a new downhill bike,hopefully a demo,mite see if i can test a session 10 tho.i think im gona go for the enduro,feels alot more comfortable and i think after those long climbs,ill have more fun goin back down on the enduro than the ex :D
  • BlackSpur
    Makes more sense now... :oops: Personally I'd go with the Remedy, mainly because it looks so good! Definitely sounds like the Remedy/Enduro is more what you are after though. Some other options: Orange 5, Giant Reign, Marin Quad 140 series (Attack Trail, Wolf Ridge, Rock Springs).