Bike maintenance site.

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited March 2008 in The bottom bracket
I've just reformatted my laptop hd and was reinstalling and testing Firefox and the Stumble Upon add-on when I came across this cool site, so I thought of adding it to this forum. Lot's of good tips, but for highter end bikes and owners it may seem a bore. I found a few good reminders on cleaning techniques that I hadn't thought of for a long time.

Dig.

http://bicycletutor.com/

Comments

• z000m
    z000m Posts: 544
    thats a pretty good site, i would say park tools is the best one though
  • Anonymous
    I agree, but like I was saying, I was Stumbling (R) to make sure all my new apps were running and I found this one.

Glad to help.
  • synchronicity
    synchronicity Posts: 1,415
    Yeah I stumbled upon that site through the www.blogcatalogue.com a few weeks back...

It's good, but the few links I clicked on just now didn't show the tutorial vids, only 100% text ads (on a video?) & then on another vid, a pair of zipps the guy is selling.

I got luck on the 3rd attempt. But I'm not keen on the American accent... :P
  • Anonymous
    Yeah I stumbled upon that site through the www.blogcatalogue.com a few weeks back...

It's good, but the few links I clicked on just now didn't show the tutorial vids, only 100% text ads (on a video?) & then on another vid, a pair of zipps the guy is selling.

I got luck on the 3rd attempt. But I'm not keen on the American accent... :P

I know what you mean with the accent. British and UK news reports annoy the crap out of me.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Cool site. And top marks for using the word 'Dig'. Unfortunately this word only works in an American accent - just sounds daft in a Lancashire accent. I love a bit of hipster speak!
  • lateralus
    lateralus Posts: 309
    thanks for that.

when it comes to me and mechanical stuff, a picture is worth 1,000 words, and a moving picture even more so.
  • Anonymous
    Thanks gang. I knew we could all chill together sooner or later. Common ground sort of deal.
  • Anonymous
    I was also impressed with the fact that it has an RSS feed, which can be updated through Safari and Opera. Never miss an update. BikeRadar does the same.

8) :roll: