bbc 2 now

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited March 2008 in The Crudcatcher
some kind of cycling event is occuring in manchester and it appears we (as in the royal we (gbr)) are pretty good

Comments

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    I wish XC racing was on TV. Or Downhill racing. I find road racing really boring - track is OK 'cause it's short, but other than that I find it even harder to sit through than cricket!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • I tried BBC 2 and they seem to be showing Power Rangers
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    i agree downhill should be on tv and stuff like the quashkai challenge and the urban freeride stuff, would make bbc 2 more interesting. im watching the cycling as im really bored and ive been in work all day re designing displays (4hours in the running :lol:)
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • god1406
    god1406 Posts: 554
    i'll be at the Manchester track on Saturday. yey :)

I like how Shenaze Reede has come from BMX and seems to be dominating the women's track events.

There was coverage of Fort William last year, but the XC bit was mind-numbingly boring, and Nigel Page was a bit of a rubbish commentator for 4X...
  • thamacdaddy
    thamacdaddy Posts: 590
    Personally I love the road racing especially the tours. The endurance and team tactics is pretty impressive. Good to see so many of the UK riders from the TDF last year in this track competition in Wiggins, Cavendish, Geriant Jones.

UK has been great in all forms of cycling for the last few years maybe this plus the olympics will bring it more to the forefront.

And channel four show some mountain biking on their freesports on 4 programs.
  • god1406
    god1406 Posts: 554
    the track champs were actually quite good today.

two scary falls (by foreigners), but Wiggins and Cavendish winning the Madison brought the roof down!

Chris Hoy dominated everyone, and his legs are about the same diameter as my entire torso.

:)