RIBBLE CYCLES ARE GOOD

wildmoustache
wildmoustache Posts: 4,010
edited March 2008 in Campaign
A riposte to the other thread ... I feel a bit sorry for Ribble ... they have always served me very well. friendly guys , good value , good range

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    A riposte to the other thread ... I feel a bit sorry for Ribble ... they have always served me very well. friendly guys , good value , good range

Same here
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Me too. I ordered another load of stuff from them only yesterday
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    AND always helpful when you have a query
  • I made an order of over £140 worth of various bits and bobs from them last month late on a Sunday evening and it all arrived neatly boxed up first thing on the Tuesday morning. 8)

I've always found them good for business.
  • top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    I've ordered stuff from Oz and its always arrived here as expected within 7 days of placing the order. I didn't have any issues with them either when I was in the UK. Top marks from me!!!
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Ribble used to have a poor record, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, but I gather they have raised their game considerably, and from the majority of what I have read on sites such as this, no longer deserve the bad rep, only a couple of experiences with okay purchases myself, could have been slightly faster but that is a trade off against the particularly good prices I got.
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    They've been spot with all four orders I've placed with them.
  • andy_f
    andy_f Posts: 474
    I bought their winter bike a couple of years ago. All the bits turned up on the same day but with two front wheels and no rear. Phoned them at 09:30 and at 14:00 there was a courier at the door with the back wheel ready to take the extra front away.
    "Let your life rule your job, not your job rule your life"

Born to ride, forced to work.
  • No problems here either.

Pity they've changed their website - I thought the old one was much better.
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    I've been getting stuff from them for about 6 years now & never a problem; tho a couple of my friends have had a bad experience with them. I do like the layout of the new website...
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Yeah no probs. They've upgraded their website which helps as well.
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • Hmmm - I just thought that the "groupsets" section of the website wasn't working, as it just says "loading" and never loads (using Mozilla Firefox). However, using Internet Explorer, it loads fine.

Can anyone point toward what Mozilla plugin I'm missing? The Ribble site doesn't advise. :?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,385
    no problems as such - they were just really (really!!) slow compared to CRC/wiggle/(stif/rutland/ebay...etc)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • rdaviesb
    rdaviesb Posts: 566
    Don't have any problems with them, either going straight down the road into the shop, or ordering from the website and collecting from the warehouse. The stock control is now up to scratch; new systems and the jailing of a thieving little bastard who previously worked in the warehouse have done the trick.
  • rdaviesb
    rdaviesb Posts: 566
    Don't have any problems with them, either going straight down the road into the shop, or ordering from the website and collecting from the warehouse. The stock control is now up to scratch; new systems and the jailing of a thieving little bastard who previously worked in the warehouse have done the trick.