Stolen in Windsor, 17" Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc-

boardlady
boardlady Posts: 6
edited April 2008 in MTB stolen
My beloved bike was stolen on Sunday 17th February in Windsor. It's a 2006 17" Hardrock Sport Disc Graphite Grey. Stolen from outside Swim Bike Run between 2 and 3.15pm. The lock was cut through despite being right under a CCTV camera. Any info gratefully received!!

Many thanks

Comments

• The frame number is P6BM35757 (2nd character could be a G but almost certain it's a 6)
  • nmarchini
    nmarchini Posts: 109
    Could it possibly be this one? Close by and recently posted?

http://reading.gumtree.com/reading/62/15115762.html
    Bikes - '97 GT Psyclone, '94 Kona Condercone, '05 Rock Lobster Team TIG SL.
  • Thanks for the post, but mine had mechanical discs and it looks like this one is brand new still in the box, I'm still checking e-bay for mine tho!
  • nmarchini
    no probs, will keep an eye out locally to as i live in reading. Good luck
  • thank you! :)
  • nmarchini
    Hi, saw a Hardrock in Cash Converters in Reading. Anything to distinguish yours from all the others? I can go down and check it out again if you let me know.
  • That would be great!

The frame number is listed at the top of the post, it used to have fixings for front and rear lights, I still have the lights, so the fixings may still be on there, as might the fixing for the lock (Just under the saddle)

No other real distinguishing features I'm afraid :( Please let me know if it looks like it might be mine

Thanks so much.