Anyone had any dealings with activesportskit.co.uk?

jon prothero
jon prothero Posts: 469
edited March 2008 in MTB buying advice
Anyone had any dealings with activesportskit.co.uk? They have a really good deal on something I am after but I am a bit dubious with dealing with sites I have never dealt with before. Anybody with any info many Thanks

Comments

• is it the pike coil u-turn? I saw that they ad it cheaper than anywhere else I looked!

I emailed them about it to ask if it was in stock and got an eamil back that day to say that they had a single unit left, but couldn't guarantee that someone else wouldn't purchase it via the website before me.

So i've not bought anything from there, but based on their quick reply and honest answer it'd give me confidence to buy from them. I'd definately advise you to emial prior to ording to check stock though
  • What Pikes? I've not seen any Pikes! lol , that I was hoping no-one slse would see cause I want them. Lets keep it a secret at least untill I persude my wife they are an essiencial domestic item.
  • Just use your plastic freind and fit them without telling the otherhalf :lol: works for me,but i have to buy two of everythink otherwise the boy grasses on me. :wink:
  • It's OK After Cooking a meal for us tonight the wine and the puppy pooed on the carpet look. She has become convinced new forks will indeed increase my small pump sensitivity. So it looks like I am ordering!
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    What Pikes? I've not seen any Pikes! lol , that I was hoping no-one slse would see cause I want them. Lets keep it a secret at least untill I persude my wife they are an essiencial domestic item.

Buy first, then persuade. Otherwise those Pikes may be lost forever!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • bigtruck
    bigtruck Posts: 18
    got a Giro Atmos from them last year and it was next day delivery so no problems for me. Hope its the same for you. Mad fork too.
  • Yes I was a bit worried with the shocks being such a low price, thought it was too good to be true £40 pound cheaper than the cheapest place I could find. Anyway they came right away no problem. Have not got them on yet but they seem perfect!