http://www.flickr.com/photos/74418119@N ... 4139768953

Or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74418119@N00/2296004099/

What twigg is that then :wink: Now you see it now you don't
bagpuss

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    The second one. The floating twig gives it away.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    There's no difference! They're the same photo except that the second one's been rotated 180 deg.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • whyamihere
    I can still see two black dots revealing the ends of the twig, you sneaky photoshop (ab)user. ;)
  • Crapaud
    What twig? Where?
    bagpusscp wrote:
    You don't even have to look at the pics to know they're the same.

Edit: to delete bawz-up
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • whyamihere
    Crapaud wrote:
    What twig? Where?
    There used to be a twig, middle right, just above the clouds, floating on the water. You can still see 2 small dots where the ends were.
  • Crapaud
    whyamihere wrote:
    Crapaud wrote:
    What twig? Where?
    There used to be a twig, middle right, just above the clouds, floating on the water. You can still see 2 small dots where the ends were.
    You have to zoom in quite far to see them, but they're on both.

I've taken them into Photoshop, rotated one, and overlayed it on the other. They fit each other perfectly and the histograms for both are identical!

Bagpuss is 'aving a larff. :D
  • It's the second one, it's the sky reflected in water because you can see ripples in the top right of the second picture.
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • whyamihere
    Crapaud wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:
    Crapaud wrote:
    What twig? Where?
    You have to zoom in quite far to see them, but they're on both.

I've taken them into Photoshop, rotated one, and overlayed it on the other. They fit each other perfectly and the histograms for both are identical!

Bagpuss is 'aving a larff. :D
    I know that one of them's rotated. He's asking which one's rotated and which one is the actual photo. ;)