Horses for courses

Mark Alexander
Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
edited February 2008 in The bottom bracket
I've lived in the country for 18 years and I have been a cyclist for 4 years. .I have moved into Cardiff from the vale 2 years ago. have seen many things on the road that are odd but this takes the buiscit.

Today was a first. I was on my way out of the city when I was happily wating at a roundabout with several other cars when a house and rider 'pulled up' from another road, looked right then walked hapily round, changing lanes then indicated and cantered off. It was an odd sight. :? in the city. Car drivers gave odd looks too. :shock:
http://twitter.com/mgalex
www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business

Comments

• Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    I'm sure it was neigh bother overall
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Probably looking for the sheep....
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • You know us Welsh and those sheep :D
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Manchester-Welsh myself, so baaaaing any accidents I shall continue to avoid the sheep....
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • buddha
    buddha Posts: 1,088
    ... I was on my way out of the city when I was happily wating at a roundabout with several other cars when a house and rider 'pulled up' from another road, ...
    I think most people would be surprised at this !
    Bet you're gonna edit your post now :wink:
    <center><font size="1"><font color="navy">Lardy</font id="navy"><font color="blue"> | </font id="blue"><font color="navy">Madame de Pompadour</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
  • geoff_ss
    geoff_ss Posts: 1,201
    A regular sight in Derby used to be an ex cavalry officer riding his horse through the city centre. I think he died a few years ago.

Geoff
    Old cyclists never die; they just fit smaller chainrings ... and pedal faster
  • I've lived in the country for 18 years and I have been a cyclist for 4 years. .I have moved into Cardiff from the vale 2 years ago. have seen many things on the road that are odd but this takes the buiscit.

Today was a first. I was on my way out of the city when I was happily wating at a roundabout with several other cars when a house and rider 'pulled up' from another road, looked right then walked hapily round, changing lanes then indicated and cantered off. It was an odd sight. :? in the city. Car drivers gave odd looks too. :shock:

Where was this Mark? I work in the city centre, and would have loved to have seen it!
    I was only joking when I said
    by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed