Naughty Lampre?

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited February 2008 in Pro race
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/Lam ... 76955.html

I never thought I'd have respect for a Torri.

:P
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    iainf72 wrote:

Seems suspicious. I'd ground them and subject their blood to every single test science can offer, raid their hotels, raid their houses, get their dogs names...whatever it takes...there's no way a DS should be unccoperative and.... away after 11pm when they did a 210km training session, plus evasive? Ground the team.
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    iainf72 wrote:
    Supposed to do the bloody tests before 10pm!......Isn't it 7am to 10pm the rules say they have to notify their whereabouts and how were they to know a judge changed the rules.
    So they were tested after being found in a different restaurant that "might" provide extra entertainment that they don't to be made public. That's the bit the media wants.
    They are not in Mexico are they.??

Now if it was athletics and she missed 3 tests.....uummmmm!!!!!
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    deejay wrote:
    Supposed to do the bloody tests before 10pm!......Isn't it 7am to 10pm the rules say
    From CyclingNews 31/Jan:
    The CONI in fact does not have any limitations to carrying out its anti-doping tests, contrary to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), whose regulations foresee the controls to take place between 7am and 10pm
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Italians coming back from a restaurant past 11pm is suspicious? That's an early dinner in Italy! If there is a whereabouts problem, log it as such, but grounding the team because they went to the restaurant? How crazy is this going to get? The "riders face a three-year ban" only if they line up three missed tests from one same ADA, as we all learned last July. The tests were done, and unless they come back positive, there is no real story here. Ground the team... :roll:
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Could be perfectly innocent - but seems that they were still unavailable for their tests before 10pm ? The entire team ?

Its only natural that suspicions are aroused - the whole sport has been riddled with dopers for years. :-(