The eternal question

supersonic
supersonic Posts: 82,708
edited February 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Not whether there is a (many) gods, the origin of the universe, anti matter existance or even black holes... but whether walkers prawn cocktail quavers are better than a kp skip. Now.. if it was a case of a cheese flavoured curly snack, the quaver would win. Intoduce an element of fishiness, and the fabled skip has that magical quanity. Mmm, the meltiness... can it beat a quaver though? After 7 bags, I'm not too sure. I'd have space raiders.

Comments

• scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    I'm sure this has baffled many a scientist, but it is,ithout a shodow of a doubt the kp skips imo. It wins just because it melts in your mouth,you don't even have to chew! Insert in mouth wait for it to dissolve then swallow :shock:
    it's the classic lazy darts players snack! eh sonic? :wink:
    Dont get me wrong but quavers, wotsits and space raiders, which are now 15p :shock: whats all that about :x are very nice but for me the prawn cocktail snack of chioce is the mighty skip!!!!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    The best fishy crisp has to be scampi NikNaks, I know they aren't prawn cocktail, I've never been a fan of prawn crisps, for me it doesn't add up for some reason!

Nik-Naks all the way.

And Space Raiders are now 15p what the......?
  • Space Raiders - a king amongst snacks! :lol:

I can't remember a time they were not around in one guise or another....

Scampi Fries are where it's at. Love em or hate em.... :wink:
  • warm18
    warm18 Posts: 341
    i was just about to suggest scampi fries. a great bar snack definately. theres a nice lemon flavour mixed in too. as for space raiders they define th morning break at school back in the good old days when they were 10p.......the same as freddos and taz's :x
  • I'm sorry but it's got to be quavers!
      They're floaty light!

I'm afraid that trumps all other arguments!
      Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
      The world's ultimate marmite bike
    • stumpyjon
      stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
      What about Seabrooks Crisps prawn cocktail, totally addictive.

Still love supermarket brand wotsits, make your hands go orange though.

Scampi flavoured fries and scampi nik naks are also ace, just wash your hands afterwards, the smell is somewhat reminiscent of something else.
      It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
      Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
    • Yuck ! Anything fishy can't be right..... :shock:

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
    • stumpyjon wrote:
      Still love supermarket brand wotsits, make your hands go orange though.

made my niece go orange once too as well,god knows what they put in em. :D
    • It 'had' to be Tomato Flavour 'Snaps' from when I was a kid or can anybody remember Puffs? or those ones shaped like cows (beef flavoured) that, like Puffs were really thin.
      www.27gears.com

Sore ribs.................I must start walking the trail 1st before steep descents into the unknown!
    • scotttomo
      scotttomo Posts: 531
      Transformers tomato flavour yummy!!
      "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
    • the original cheese n onion "ringos"....could taste the f**kers for days after eating, just don't make 'em like they used too! :cry:

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
    • Remember Discos when they first came out - salt & vinegar strong enough to remove your taste buds!!!! Tasted as though they have only a pinch of flavouring the last time I had some....... :(
    • YOU ARE ALL WRONG

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE WAY

FLAMING HOT MONSTER MUNCH

*retires quietly*
    • Cheese and Onion Ringos are the Bomb!

In my youthful Cheech n Chong days myself and my mate ate 18 packets of seabrook crisps, 24 wagon wheels and 3 litres of lemonade in one night!

Started off as just a snack and ended up getting stupid, once all the beef flavoured crisps were gone we moved onto the other flavours that we weren't so fond of, but ate them anyway, DOH!!

Acid indigestion is the only thing that springs to mind :oops:

ChipStix are also Awesome, and double as a Gum Shield too!
      www.27gears.com

Sore ribs.................I must start walking the trail 1st before steep descents into the unknown!
    • supersonic wrote:
      Not whether there is a (many) gods, the origin of the universe, anti matter existance or even black holes... but whether walkers prawn cocktail quavers are better than a kp skip. Now.. if it was a case of a cheese flavoured curly snack, the quaver would win. Intoduce an element of fishiness, and the fabled skip has that magical quanity. Mmm, the meltiness... can it beat a quaver though? After 7 bags, I'm not too sure. I'd have space raiders.

Skips, Skips, Skips !!! 8)
      www.27gears.com