What's on the lunch menu?

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited January 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Chick pea soup

Jacket Potato with beans, cheese and hotsauce, and a side salad - one diet coke!

On a diet so no puds for me :cry:

Comments

• Leftover Rogan Josh with rice, peppermint tea and a banana. Lovely. :mrgreen:
    Even if the voices aren't real, they have some very good ideas.
  • pete236
    pete236 Posts: 204
    Think I might have to go shopping in a bit - nothing in the cupboards at all! My sis had a freind roound for the weekend and between them they ate the shelves bare! Didn't do the washing up either :evil:

One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Morning all. Ham and red pepper baguette for me, trying to be a little healthier than normal aswell, we'll see how long that lasts!!
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Afternoon all. I 've only just had my lunch as I don't finish till 9 tonight. Corned beef with a bit of salad for me - Nice and healthy, even on brown bread too!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    9 o'clock, brown bread, trips to France, no wonder you've not been posting much recently, are you ill man! :lol:
  • Today's lunch:

Jacket potato with beans, hotsauce and a rather lavish side salad.

Butterbean and garlic soup

Diet coke

No pud :cry:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    anything easy to chew! Bloody wisdom tooth :-(
  • pete236
    Todays lunch: Chicken and bacon sandwich.
    Supper: Jacket spud with lots of cheese!!
    All I need to keep me going!

One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    batch78 wrote:
    9 o'clock, brown bread, trips to France, no wonder you've not been posting much recently, are you ill man! :lol:

Its my new desk at work - I sit right in the middle of the sales floor, with my back to the main corridor/walkway so I can't abuse the internet like I used to in the run-up to Christmas. Plus the new PC is awful, I'm going to need to take the Crush into work with me and set-up a system of pulleys to pedal the damn PC into life.

Plus - I've kind of gone off all the stuff in the sandy now, the scrabble and letters game s-h-i-t doesn't interest me.

and I am the illest mofo you'll ever meet. :P
  • Lunch today is going to have to be something hot. Might stick a jacket potatoe in the oven about 11ish, that would be good. Cheer me up from this bloody weather! :(
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • pete236
    Urrrgh after a 10 mph headwind all the way home (bloooooody cold too!) a long hot shower then a jacket spud in t'oven. Might even have a small glass of wine to keep the spirits up!

• Pete236 wrote:
    a 10 mph headwind

It's been gusting 50 knots down here! :shock: Made it virtually impossible to work. I've had to come in and play with my website instead!
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • pete236
    OUCH!!!!Makes me look like a big southern jessie! Hope it doesn't head here!