Scott Scale 30 Cannondale taurine 3 or Giant XTC C3

beatbox
beatbox Posts: 5
edited January 2008 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

Wondering if anybody out there could give me some advise on which bike to get, ive narrowed it down to these 3...

Please help!

Scott Scale 30
Cannondale taurine 3
Giant XTC C3

Thanks

Comments

• I've got the 07 taurine 3 which i've had about a month now and it's fantastic, v light and v comfortable to ride + good equipment,the 08 has fox forks which i reckon might be better for longer travel heavier off road ,but so far i love the way the headshok feels, very direct almost like a rigid fork. so far i'm :D very happy ! plus it's nice to have something different to the usual stuff .
  • pittpony
    pittpony Posts: 1,057
    I've had the XTC C3 (2007) since August last year and i like it a lot. I'm not familiar with the other two bikes but the C3 is very XC race oriented. I've just switched the bars to risers to give me a more upright position on the trails. Its a light, quick bike and i'd recommend giving it a test ride.

How much have you seen it advertised for and which year are you looking at? I do remember looking at the Focus bikes on Wiggle and thinking they had a better specced carbon hardtail than the C3 for similar money, but I haven't seen the frame...