I can't hold out any longer.

Andy
Andy Posts: 8,207
edited January 2008 in The Crudcatcher
The hoses and cable outers need trimming and stuff and also needs some grips but in its current form Annie the Anthem looks as so -

SS101901.jpg

SS101902.jpg

SS101903.jpg

SS101904.jpg

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    good to see you are living up to the title.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Andy
    :oops:

By the way Mr Louse. Your Halo carbon matrix rims. Whats the ride like?
  • Those bars do look nice! Wasn't sure when you 1st showed them...but look sick on the bike! :D

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
  • Andy
    oh yee of little faith!
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    thats a nice bike there dude bars look really unusual but nice,unique i should say :oops: Bet you cant wait ill its all finished?!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • andrew156 wrote:
    oh yee of little faith!

Not the bars themselfs...the flash of red on them put me off! :shock:

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    looks amazing 8) good job, but just one thing.......... i dont like the saddle :oops:
  • Looking good Andrew - you are putting me to shame with the time it has taken me to gt the wildcard together :lol:

Nice build and luuurrrvely frame :wink:
  • Andy
    Hmm maybe but the hoses still need doing and ill be getting some white F100RLC's in white to go on that instead so only a temp build.
  • hastings
    hastings Posts: 206
    what bars are they?
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Very nice indeed. Was a little sceptical about the bars, brave move, but they look fantastic on the bike. White shocks'll finish it off to a tee. I am very jealous :wink:

Now what about the rest of you????
  • Georgeb
    Georgeb Posts: 315
    Looks nice, might look better with a different colour seat.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Lovely frame, and those XTR cranks are a beautiful colour. What is that saddle?
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • The XTR cranks are gorgeous - they seem to change colour from grey to blue in certain lights - much nicer (aesthetically) than the new ones I think......

He copied mine! :lol:

Andrew - you know I'm right :wink:
  • Andy
    BlackSpur wrote:
    Lovely frame, and those XTR cranks are a beautiful colour. What is that saddle?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=19200
  • Andy
    Cheesey wrote:
    The XTR cranks are gorgeous - they seem to change colour from grey to blue in certain lights - much nicer (aesthetically) than the new ones I think......

He copied mine! :lol:

Andrew - you know I'm right :wink:

I have to say I prefer the new ones but those go better with the frame :wink:

And you can get such bargains on them now!

Copied you my eye! The price and compatibility (asthetics!) were right so it was an easy choice!
    I think you'll agree i've got this XC bike building down to a fine art now! It's just a case of identifying the best parts for the build :lol:
  • :lol:

Well... anyway - cool bike!

Looks great! 8)

Pick my Attack Trail up tomorrow ready for its maiden voyage! Gonna be mint!

My DH/FR build is getting there - just have to buy my Hope V2s the weekend....

Bought XO rear mech (new colours) and X0 shifters a while back (I know.... :oops: )

Easton Monkeylite DH bars - high rise

Got a 45mm Thomson stem

With the Totems/Deemax/Diabolus/e13 stuff etc this is going to be one HOT build!

Can't wait - probably going to defo be going to Les Gets in June to break her in....! :D