Hooray! Good weather in the South!

ashleymp777
ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
edited January 2008 in MTB general
Thank god, the weather forecast for the south of England is clear and sunny for Saturday AND Sunday! I am so going to be riding both days!

So excited at the opportunity that I've taken half day off work so I can get my gear and bike ready!

Weekend of riding here I come! :P

Comments

• zero303
    zero303 Posts: 1,162
    Off to Cwm Carn to demo my hopefully new bike, can't believe the luck with the weather, I booked this ride back in the first week of Jan!!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Yep, well pleased with the forecast. Now all I've got to do is convince the girlfriend I do need to spend all of Sunday out riding and not taking her shopping!
  • Matteeboy
    Matteeboy Posts: 996
    And good surf too!
    Just had a great one and should be on for a decent ride tomorrow.

Will still be very muddy but I think it should be a perfect day for it otherwise :D
    Two Stumpjumpers, a Rockhopper Disk and an old British Eagle.

http://www.cornwallmtb.kk5.org
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    yip the weather in the Scottish borders looks erm.....changeable :o

The met office reckons everything from drizzle to heavy rain, with winds gusting between 22 and 48 miles an hour!

See you at the HH Shelter foor a digestive biscuit :lol:
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • dunker
    dunker Posts: 1,503
    little 2 hour warm-up ride tonight then two all day rides woohoo i hope my skinny xmas recovering legs are up for it :)
  • grommet
    grommet Posts: 636
    I havnt even been out for a ride all this year due to broke bike and poor weather... But hey, its actualy going to be fixed this saturday which leaves me with time to ride! AND nice weather!