Crows

Pict
Pict Posts: 108
edited January 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Has anyone ever ran over a crow of any description? They seem to be too clever by far.
Come back with your bike or upon it.

Comments

• scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    Very random question Pict :P . On a pushbike or in a car? Most dogs are clever but they still get run over!
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Can't say as I have...
  • I run over the kids crows with the vac all the time, saves them being ground into the carpet.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    Never run one over, stomped on a few injured ones to ensure that they were dead... might have been something to do with a 12 gauge... i dunno :twisted:
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • Will Snow
    Will Snow Posts: 1,154
    my bro accidently ran over a rabbit but it was still alive so he reversed back over it and wheelspan on its head with his land rover. then it was dead. no crows mind
    i ride a hardtail
  • loughor
    loughor Posts: 25
    Lance Armstrong ran into Cheryl Crow !! Does that help ?
  • Bouyaka
    Bouyaka Posts: 21
    What a bizarre question ! :D
    No, I never, I hope I will never run over any animals or person !

Sorry for my english, I'm a little french....
    Normandy Mud !!!!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    One did a kamikaze into the car on he M18. Made a right thunk.
  • The nearest i've come is a magpie, then thinking about it...he had a can of special brew in his hand shouting KING KEV!

Diddn't damage the shogun though :lol:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1695431/
  • once hit a pigeon in my old Renault 5,thought it was playing chicken or acting hard in front of its girlfriend by standing there in the road when i approached but did it fuck move!!

bang bump bump bump feathers everywhere in the rear view,must have been one of those suicide pigeons had a headband on with japanese writing and everything :D

crows no
    pigeon yes
  • something small and black and feathery flew through my brand new front wheel last summer. It did not make it through the far side, despite the low spoke count. Fair play for trying though. I was amazed at the number of feathers on a small bird. It must have looked like I appeared from a cloud of feathers to oncoming traffic.

Andy
  • loughor
    loughor Posts: 25
    Oh, and there's always that crow that hides beneath a pile of leaves... Rustle Crow :oops: Sorry.
  • warm18
    warm18 Posts: 341
    theres lots of crows here.....i seem to be counting crows

.....i'll get my coat
  • Pict
    Pict Posts: 108
    I think a Croation would know if running over a crow is possible?
    Come back with your bike or upon it.