The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all - how are thee?

What's everones plans for this eve'

:D

Comments

• batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Morning Cheesey hope your feeling 100% again. Stroll into town and a couple of pubs for me nothing too messy, at least thats the current plan!!
  • Sounds good my man! Sounds good!

Not 100% but totally better than last week thanks - still feel pretty weak and lethargic but the heavier symptoms have gone.

Got a quiet one tonight - cooking for me and the other half and a coupd of bottles of vino :D
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Plan: survive work till 4pm then home, change for fancy dress party. Ultimate aim is to avoid Dave's famous and lethal blue cocktail!
    Amibition is to start the new year well with a ride tomorrow (afternoon!)
  • Morning all.

I am at work till 6PM, then its a quiet one with easyg, the wives, and a few others. Far too much has been consumed this Christmas!

Can't wait to get back to "normality" !!!
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Agreed! Tired of feeling vaguely unwell - guess my age is showing too! Just been told that I look older than I am so definitely in need of some R&R!
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Yep been a hard Christmas, I've got to the point where even alcohol and chocolate are no longer tempting.

Just a quite evening in with a few friends and hopefully a quick spin on the bike tomorrow to ensure that I keep my resolutions on the 1st at least :D
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • Doin nowt tonight...early night can't be arsed to stay up and wait for the new year...there's another one next year i can cope till then lol :lol:
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Was round at a mates drank for the first time last year. Walked home from said mates, too many neds. Time for sleep.