Which Number on BB is the Frame Number?

aba2005
aba2005 Posts: 487
edited December 2007 in MTB beginners
I've got three numbers on the BB part of the frame on my bike. Which one would be the frame number?

Thanks.
"You can plan for the life you're supposed to have, but when you try to make plans, God is known to laugh"
Talib Kweli - Broken Glass [The Beautiful Struggle]

Comments

• dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    Probably all of it...
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • aba2005
    lol, when I said three numbers I mean three different strings of number, like three different serial numbers.
    "You can plan for the life you're supposed to have, but when you try to make plans, God is known to laugh"
  • aba2005
    no one know the answer to this question?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    as said all of it.

make and model of bike?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • aba2005
    GT Avalanche Expert. there's a serial number down the middle. There's also two other serial numbers, one on the left side near the pedals, the other on the right side near the pedals. No looking more closely, I reckon the one down the middle is the frame number.