Another biker down - 21st Dec

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Morning, I am at home with flu - came on yesterday whilst was out xmas shopping but I thought in my wisdom that i would drink through it with my friends. oh no

Well today I have what looks like the start of flu and a hangover - nice

Feel ilke poo! :cry:

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Sorry :lol:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Sorry to hear it, just to heap on the misery my cold's clearing up, the backs stopped hurting and I got my forks back from my LBS after a service yesterday, just nipping out to the garage to put them back on. :D

Gota go to the Trafford centre this afternoon though so no riding :cry: even though it is lovely out there, very cold but crisp and clear.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    The final stages of the cold for me now, hopefully away before christmas! Super icy up here, just had someone come round the corner outside my house in their car and slide into the parked ones! Extremely funny as its the neighbours I hate! :lol:
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Ah no mate not you too sorry to hear that if its anything like what I had though you should be over the worst of it by christmas day just might not feel that way for the weekend though!! Now you know what to do hope the Dynamites in!
  • Breakfast of champions
    :lol:
  • batch78
    That wouldn't be my discipline of choice to be champion of though!! Lol
  • khorne
    khorne Posts: 426
    im down till summer :'(

double compound fracture in right arm, nerve damage, physical threapy 3x a week, happenned on nov.3rd and i cant move my hand
    thats weaksauce
  • batch78
    Ow sounds bad Khorne still at least bein in the US of A you stand a chance of having a summer!!
  • easyg
    easyg Posts: 266
    Cheesy - hope your feeling better matey, sweat sweat sweat - Dynamite Stagg is the remedy if its still hanging about now. Ask GT! he actually lost his ars3hole for a whole day after a tin of that, cleared his illness up though.

khorne - that sounds really really painful and my heart certainly goes out to you fella - summer is a long way. But, life goes on and surely its an excuse to gets lots of sympathy from the women in your life!!

Happy New Year guys, bring on 2008.
    "If you think straight enough, you can see round corners"