Morning people - a fellow rider is down...

easyg
easyg Posts: 266
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Hi guys,

GT Destroyer is down and out with some nasty virus thing thats making him feel like he has been run over - the poor lad is poly and needs lots of posts in this thread to send him positive vibes to get him well again. He is even going to miss his works xmas party which is free booze!!

Post whatever you like, jokes, funny stories, and even pictures of naked babes/ girlfriends if you're feeling liberal!

Hope you feel better GT, take care...
"If you think straight enough, you can see round corners"

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Light weight! :lol:

Must be bad if he is missing out on the free booze.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Aw man that's pretty shite - the only time you know a bloke aint faking illness is if he passes on the offer of free booze.... for the ladies who peruse this 'it's not man flu' - occasionally we do get 'really' sick and poor ol GT is the latest casualty.

Chin up matey! :D
    we have a biker down - repeat a biker is down! :lol:

and my post count is 911 on this very message - ooo eerr - hope that's not an omen mate :lol:
  • Morning guys - I feel like a leper, wheres my bell?

I am a bit excited though cos I got my pikes yesterday - And the lovely wife has agreed that today is the day whern I order my 2008 Orange Crush frame, which I'm about to do!

Thanks easy - and I'm looking forward to pics of nekkidbabeswivesanddaughters today!!!

Maybe not the last one I suppose :wink:

My pikes are in the Tech section.
  • easyg
    Don't mention it mate - how you doing on Halo 3? we owned on it last night eh?
  • Hey GT hope you are feeling better as the day goes on.

As a suggestion, how about linking the idea above on babes with your previous post on heroes, and going for the greatest heroines of all time.

Actually, edit that thought, you'll have to go for the best female heroes and baddies. The baddies are almost always sexier! :lol:

Put some thought to that - it's got to count as worth while!

The immediate thoughts are Buffy, Lara Croft, Wonderwoman, Catwoman, etc.

Sorry, these all pretty generic obvious ones, but it's just to get the ball rolling...
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • easyg
    Excellent idea Jesse...

Poison Ivy is one of my faves!
  • A good call that one...

Does Uma Thurman as the Bride in Kill Bill come under Heroine or Baddie?
  • A possible contender?

039_26267~Milla-Jovovich-Posters.jpg
  • Here you go easy...
    180px-Poison_Ivy2.jpg

Sorry, it's blooming freezing here at the moment. I've spent as long as I can possibly justify on paperwork and sourcing materials and it really is time to get outside and start repairing a boat. I'm just trying to appear "productive" to myself until I can call it as lunch time! :D
  • Good pics guys - I am just about to eat some Stag DYNAMITE CHILLI I think its going to blow my arse off!
  • Good Luck :shock:
  • stag-chili.GIF

It looks quite normal but this is, and I am telling the god's honest truth here, the hottest thing I have EVER eaten. My entire head is covered in sweat, I am shaking whilst typing this.
    easy said it was hot but that should be illegal.

If you like hot stuff you HAVE to try it

UNBELIEVABLE

I am NOT looking forward to "the other end" if you know what I mean
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    Only ever had the stuff once before......... DAM that stuff is HOT!
    Their not lying when they call it DYNAMITE. It needs to come with some kind of warning sticker on the front :shock:
  • easyg
    Ah yes... the friendly advice from easyg to GT Destroyer - " eat a tin of Stag Dynamite Jim, it will clear your cold" not to mention the lining on the inside of your ars3!!

Funny - but the advice still stands; best thing for a cold is hot food as it makes you sweat.

GT - I've done it again - been out for a quick jar at lunch and had 5 pints!! not much happening this afternoon then except conversing with you lovely people? Merry fricking Xmas everyone!

PS - thanks Jesse, she is adorable eh!?!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Take it easy gt the sweating helped me am feeling decidedly better did take best part of a week though! Nice lookin forks am jealous. Over a hundred pages of girls over on the road section if nobody is forthcoming here just a thought!
  • Err the road section we need to stay away from there, we'll be wearing lycra next.

easy - You bugger, afternoon drinking is excellent I am well jealous.

Top 10 Singing Ladies Thread is thread coming soon!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Ooops sorry, shant tell you what i bought last week then!! :oops:
  • easyg
    Afternoooooon drinkin! - I'll buy that fora dollar!

Fink its time I became quiet; getting some looks in the office. Feck it :P

Whos excited for what 2008 holds for mountain biking?
  • easyg wrote:
    Afternoooooon drinkin! - I'll buy that fora dollar!

Fink its time I became quiet; getting some looks in the office. Feck it :P

Whos excited for what 2008 holds for mountain biking?

Good weather is what I would like and a bike to ride on!