Leukemans B sample positive

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited December 2007 in Pro race
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=re ... &type=lgns

Oo-er, Lotto house comes crashing down?
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• What a shame. Their new team name Silence is most appropriate.
  • This even made Sky Sports News earlier (well the little bar along the bottom anyway). Though they did manage to put he'd failed a test for nanderlone, which for a moment or two caused me to think he'd contrived to fail another dope test.
  • This even made Sky Sports News earlier (well the little bar along the bottom anyway). Though they did manage to put he'd failed a test for nanderlone, which for a moment or two caused me to think he'd contrived to fail another dope test.

Typical of our sports media to pick up a doping story about a cyclist they've probably never heard of.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Can't say I'd heard of him either.
  • ricadus
    ricadus Posts: 2,379
    He was set to be the next VDB. Maybe he still is, in a way...
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Ohhh didnt realise he had a spaced out dog ! :shock:
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,111
    He had artificial testosterone in his system and yet he still proclaims his innocence;

""I am nevertheless innocent!" Leukemans said on his personal website. "These values are natural," he told Sporza. "It is not possible that I am positive. I risk a suspension of two years. My career is on the line. I continue to train."

What a tool - how can artificial testosterone levels be natural? He's even tried the Dennis Mitchell defence, i.e. he was having sex when the testers called. :roll: