Thanks GT, its catching...

easyg
easyg Posts: 266
edited December 2007 in The Crudcatcher
So GT Destroyer (aka Jim) was complaining that he had nasty spot on his nose yesterday and I've just run my hand over my forehead and found the mother of all spots?

This bad boy hurts, I'm going dizzy, its draining the blood from my brain! - I'm going to go to the lav to see what it looks like...

I'll report back, stay tuned...

PS cheers Jim, its obviously your fault for putting the zit vibes out there yesterday!
"If you think straight enough, you can see round corners"

Comments

• Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    pop it :lol: if its white on top pop it
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Go careful though dont think i've seen GT on here today so could be potentially lethal strain going round!!
  • Well I took the afternoon off as I felt more than a little unwell this morning - The thing might have taken over my immune system!!

Oh - Don't mention it easy, no problem at all :lol:

• easyg
    easyg Posts: 266
    " Theres... some thing on the wing, some... thing!" - this devil spot has just begun building a house on my forehead. I can hear it whispering and moaning to itself that I'm not dead yet!

Spank you Jim, thanks... appreciate it. I stopped the fu3king traffic this morning going to get a Starbucks before work! The fit blonde who works at the Starbucks near work just gorped at my head the whole time - I felt like scolding the coffee bitch but then realised thats what it wants me to do and I have to be strong!
    "If you think straight enough, you can see round corners"