Xmas cycle from Eastbourne/Beachy Head on SDW?

mrelston
mrelston Posts: 5
edited December 2007 in MTB rides
I'm visiting family for Christmas and need to escape for a 2 - 3 hour ride on Sunday. Does anyone know of any links to maps &/or routes from Eastbourne area including parts of the South Downs Way? :?:

Comments

• breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    I will upload a route map of a fun ride I do that starts on the downs above eastbourne, goes through Friston then back through some great single track
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Get Google Earth if you dont have it then load the file in this zip

http://www.complexdreams.com/docs/Eastb ... 202007.zip

Best to go over to the left under places, expand the ride and deselect points, acceleration etc and just leave speed selected then you can see it easier!

Thats Pashley road it starts in, ride up onto the downs then I do the left hand look anti clockwise first, you go along the downs, down into jevington, up into Friston then make your way up through the golf course to near where you started then its the right hand loop clockwise so back along the top then 4 miles of single track coming out just down the road from where you parked, about 15 miles in total. There are other options to expand it like the xc course in friston and all that